• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Mobile Gets a New Trailer and Release Date

Mista

Banned

It won’t be long until you can take Call of Duty with you on your smartphone. Announced on the Activision Blog this morning, Call of Duty: Mobile’s release date is set for Oct. 1, 2019.

Call of Duty: Mobile, which was announced in March, has had pre-registration open since its announcement; you can pre-register to be among the first to play up until the game releases.

Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play first-person shooter on both iOS and Android developed by Tencent’s Timi, known for mobile games like Crossfire and Honor of Kings.

The game will feature characters, maps, and weapons from both the Modern Warfare series and the Black Ops series. Playable characters will also be unlocked as you rank up in-game, including Soap, Ghost, or Alex Mason.

Build your loadout, collect your scorestreaks, and hop into a multiplayer game on classic maps like Nuketown, Hijacked, and Crashed.

There will be plenty of multiplayer modes to chose from, like Team Deathmatch, Gun Game, Domination, Search & Destroy, and Frontline.

On top of that, Call of Duty: Mobile will also feature a Battle Royale mode, up to 100 players. There will be vehicles, teams, six classes; it’s gonna be big.
Twinfinite

-Arcadia-

Banned
They should put this on the Switch. Golden opportunity to give Switch owners a little CoD + it seems like a great game + well suited for the hardware.

This looks surprisingly well done for Mobile.

Mista

Banned
They should put this on the Switch. Golden opportunity to give Switch owners a little CoD + it seems like a great game + well suited for the hardware.

This looks surprisingly well done for Mobile.
I don't game on mobile but if anything makes me play this game on mobile is how good it looks for a mobile game

Yes there's lots of good looking mobile games but they're mostly aren't action heavy

FrankCaron

I’ve been playing it for the past few months in beta. It’s about as good a port of COD4 as you could hope for with a best of map pack and Fortnite style monetization.

I think this one is going to be huge.

Surprisingly I’m enjoying the game. Jumped in the first BR game and won too

The controls are good (for a touch screen FPS). I do find it somewhat figity at times switching weapons and reloading but im finding the fast pace and quick matches great for burst play.

Edit: also the graphics and the unlocked framerate are beautiful on my iPhone XS Max

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
The controls are good (for a touch screen FPS). I do find it somewhat figity at times switching weapons and reloading but im finding the fast pace and quick matches great for burst play.

Edit: also the graphics and the unlocked framerate are beautiful on my iPhone XS Max
It looks great on my iPhone X too. Everything is on max. Also as you said, quick games on the go is always good and I’m never a mobile gamer but I can see myself spending time in this one. Won’t pay for anything though

It looks great on my iPhone X too. Everything is on max. Also as you said, quick games on the go is always good and I’m never a mobile gamer but I can see myself spending time in this one. Won’t pay for anything though

Yeah, im with you. I don’t even know what you can buy and I just hit level 13. I don’t mess around with most of the fluff in the menus. Just gimmie my guns and perks and I’ll bounce in a quick game here and there.

Fq59MFV_d.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom