• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bobby Kotick Allegedly Connected To Jeffery Epstein

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but since it involves the Activision CEO I thought it might fit.

Gawker currently has an article featuring scans from Epstein's little black book, and on page 36 you'll see a Boby Kotic. At first I thought nothing of it since it's it's misspelled that I could be anyone, but then I noticed the email associated with the name. [redacted]@Activision.com

Now this doesn't necessarily mean he visited the island, but another potential controversy is probably the last thing Activision wants right now.

qipJanE.jpg

Link to article

If this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

Edit: Apparently SidAlpha on YouTube has covered this

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I’d imagine Boby’s huge salary meant he met all types people all the time. Money talks. When I see Boby, I don’t see Activision. I see someone whose job goes unnoticed and rakes in a huge amount of money.

This doesn’t prove anything and I don’t think it’s right, on Gawkers part, to push guilt by association.

This is mob stuff.

This may be true, but it would seem to be nearly impossible for anyone to be associated with Epstein without knowing who this guy is or was. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think coincidences happen very often when it comes to these snakes.

Caffeine

This doesn’t prove anything and I don’t think it’s right, on Gawkers part, to push guilt by association.

This is mob stuff.
This is true it was proposed incorrectly with clear bias. this name was also on page 36 of his contacts so it really could be nothing. let alone the man can't spell bobby

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
OAHTIGVTJAI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg

He was every bodies friend no? Well all the rich elites anyway.
:messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost: :messenger_ghost:

edit: had to resize it too gross and added spooky ghosts

Last edited by a moderator:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Shocking! Epstein had a "day job" as high level financier/fund manager, which is a pretty good reason for him to have CEO's like Kotick in his rolodex.

Its not like all he did was his paedo shit!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Shocking! Epstein had a "day job" as high level financier/fund manager, which is a pretty good reason for him to have CEO's like Kotick in his rolodex.

Its not like all he did was his paedo shit!
Guy knew all the elites for a reason other than being a pedo that "killed himself" in prison right?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Even if he's innocent he will now be linked to it. There's enough hate for Kotick and enough confirmation bias that it will now forever be "true" to a segment of the gaming community.

Also Gawker, so... lol

CJY

Banned
I noticed his name in the black book a few days after the black book leaked. Can't say I'd be awfully surprised if Kotick was a frequenter on Epstein's island.

great.

one businessman has relations with another businessman.

why is no one shouting that courtney love is a pedo?

some of the content/posters here are D level trash. sometimes its so egregious that it feels like there are RE moles here.

Last edited:

Dada55000

The only thing alleged is the spoopyness of the connection. Epstein's 'little black book' (how scurry) seems like a bland contacts book for anyone of note due to the volume of the people in it. Not the secret list of ppl subscribed to Jeffrey's yearly pedo catalogue.

You want a shocker, Bobby Kotick probably had Epstein's number for the past 20 years on hand in his rolodex, maybe even now, if he forgot about it and didn't get rid of it. You keep your contacts on the 0.22% chance that rich dude decides to dump his money into your business.

Doczu

I don't like Kotick either folks, but come on. Let's at least have allegations against him before we all jump on the "you can tell just by looking at him" train.
I'm with you dude, we should at least wait for Epstein to start spilling the beans so that we will know the thru... Oh...

Caffeine

ye we are gonna need more development on this before jumping to conclusions. I get that a lot of people don't like him he's a ceo most people hate ceo's. he's already mad at gamers for photoshopping some devil horns on his picture.

Phase

It's a real shame Epstein was offed before he could expose a whole lot of people. At least that sheriff's deputy ran off to Russia with the dvds of evidence so they couldn't be destroyed. Hopefully a few high level elites will be taking each other down.

wvnative

I predicted years ago Les Moonves at CBS was an asshole, and even before that I knew Bobby Kotick was a corrupt fat sack of shit.

Shocking.

FStubbs

I'd love to see Activision go out of business, honestly. They contribute nothing to the game industry. They're just another albatross around its neck.

This wouldn't cause Activision to go out of business. Even under the absolute worst case scenario Kotic[k] would just be forced to resign (and get his huge severance package) before he faced the justice system.

It's a real shame Epstein was offed before he could expose a whole lot of people. At least that sheriff's deputy ran off to Russia with the dvds of evidence so they couldn't be destroyed. Hopefully a few high level elites will be taking each other down.

Who knows how much dirt Epstein had on people. The person who was probably most surprised by Epstein's suicide was Epstein himself.

And yeah, anything involving Jeffrey Epstein should go into politics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom