• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard teasing another Diablo IV beta?

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber

Super Saiyan Soccer GIF

LRKD

Eh after playing the last one I couldn't care less, always online makes it a hard pass for me, especially since it started running like shit as soon as it connected to other players after the tutorial. I want the option to play offline whenever I want.

DavidGzz

Just preorder and you can have smore, kids. June 1st. Give us $80-$90, bitch. I'm super excited for the game but the same act again just to have progress wiped isn't exciting anymore. I need for that progress to stick.

Last edited:

ZehDon

The game's full release opens in 40 days. I seriously doubt they're doing another beta after doing two full weekend betas.

Eh after playing the last one I couldn't care less, always online makes it a hard pass for me, especially since it started running like shit as soon as it connected to other players after the tutorial. I want the option to play offline whenever I want.
But you have to be always online for NeoGaf. You can't be on NeoGaf whenever you want offline.

Fools idol

Banned
will my PC code that I already activated work on PS5? or will I need to order a new copy and redeem that? would be nice to try it in console this weekend...

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
will my PC code that I already activated work on PS5? or will I need to order a new copy and redeem that? would be nice to try it in console this weekend...
Its free on all platforms regardless if you purchased it or not

I haven't looked in PS store but already redownloaded it on Xbox and the PC preload goes live at some point today

Duellist

Happy to see this as I missed the last open beta. Going to play the shit out of it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom