• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Cringe Blizzard now removing references to Jeff "Tigole Bitties" Kaplan from Overwatch

tkscz

Oct 17, 2011
It's so fucking beautiful. A SJW company being accused of harassment.

I keep thinking about this. We see it all the time. People who activist the hardest always seem to be hiding the most. Blizzard was constantly trying to bend to the side of Twitter "activist" and now look at them. Just trying to hide their own behavior. Should we by default assume this?

Reactions: Phase

Coolwhhip

Aug 26, 2019
I keep thinking about this. We see it all the time. People who activist the hardest always seem to be hiding the most. Blizzard was constantly trying to bend to the side of Twitter "activist" and now look at them. Just trying to hide their own behavior. Should we by default assume this?

Bill Burr does a great bit about male feminists. They grabbed some tits and have to over correct.

VAVA Mk2

Jun 11, 2018
Activision Blizzard:

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

YukiOnna

May 17, 2019
Canada
I am confused. Wasn't it this aspect that lot of people appreciated because they knew he was on "the other side" which is what people do on the Overwatch reddit on a daily basis anyway.