• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard now removing references to Jeff "Tigole Bitties" Kaplan from Overwatch

tkscz

It's so fucking beautiful. A SJW company being accused of harassment.

I keep thinking about this. We see it all the time. People who activist the hardest always seem to be hiding the most. Blizzard was constantly trying to bend to the side of Twitter "activist" and now look at them. Just trying to hide their own behavior. Should we by default assume this?

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I keep thinking about this. We see it all the time. People who activist the hardest always seem to be hiding the most. Blizzard was constantly trying to bend to the side of Twitter "activist" and now look at them. Just trying to hide their own behavior. Should we by default assume this?

Bill Burr does a great bit about male feminists. They grabbed some tits and have to over correct.

VAVA Mk2

Activision Blizzard:

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

YukiOnna

I am confused. Wasn't it this aspect that lot of people appreciated because they knew he was on "the other side" which is what people do on the Overwatch reddit on a daily basis anyway.

Top Bottom