• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, Assassin's Creed Oddissey and Guilty Gear Strive coming to Xbox Game Pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
Fcr4cq9XkAAxfsG

Fcr8ljrWYAAS_IV

Fcr4TA5XkAA8Lvf

Salz01

It's better to be a renter than a home owner
Gamepass games also disappear….. then what? As a renter you can also have your rent increase, unless it’s in written the contract then it can’t. Which normally isn’t part of the arrangement.

splattered

They could have gotten central fanfiction but got cross tag battle? That sucks. And strive? Shoulda went for xrd.

Cross Tag is cool but yeah hopefully Central Fiction also pops up along the way... same with Xrd, hopefully it comes onto the platform as well.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Strive is a huge one I’ve been waiting to play but didn’t want to dig out my PS4 and buy an inferior version. Sad about 2023 but I can wait. With this and sf6 likely around the same time maybe it’s time to buy a good Xbox fighting stick.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Not my type of games, but great for GP fans. Even promoting many of these games for 2023 giving gamers a big heads up. Nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom