• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BIG rumor: Disgaea and SMT: Nocturne to re-release in September?

Fularu

Banned
demi said:
Now who's stupid? And you paid full price for those I'm going to assume?

cheap ass gamers win

Nah I got Disgaea for 30$ Us, then got a second one for free (the one still sealed), Got La Pucelle for 30$ US then got the second one for free

Rest full price though ;)

Mashing

I guess I'm just lucky as the stores around me had ample stock of SMT: Nocturne and the other rare RPGs (I just got DDS and Alteir off Amazon--those are indeed hard to find). But that was a couple months back, the situation is probably different now.

*Looks at RPG backlog and cries*

I'm going to be playing RPGs easily into the next generation.I've got about 10 in my backlog.

demi

Fularu said:
Nah I got Disgaea for 30$ Us, then got a second one for free (the one still sealed), Got La Pucelle for 30$ US then got the second one for free

Rest full price though ;)

You get off semi-easy, for now.

Tarazet

I was at a Fry's today and saw two copies of Disgaea, and about a dozen of Nocturne. They were marked at $49.99. There was the usual factory shrink-wrap, but no Sony seal, and there was no soundtrack in MegaTen Nocturne.

I saw at least five copies of Disgaea at Fry's over Labor Day at $49.99, stupidly passed them up for Richard Burns Rally (stupid in that I should've gotten both.)

Top Bottom