• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda's Pete Hines Gets a Promotion

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A new report by GamesIndustry.biz confirms Pete Hines, the former senior vice president of global marketing at Bethesda, was recently promoted to head of global publishing. Erin Losi, the current senior vice president of global marketing, will lead all of Bethesda's global marketing and communication efforts going forward. Hines is humbled by the promotion and excited to contribute toward many of Bethesda's upcoming games. The Bethesda veteran continues his 23-year career at the company with a prominent role extending across various regions around the world.

Jaybe

Pete seems passionate and competent in everything I’ve seen him do, so congratulations to him

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I mean good for you for posting your comment and letting us know your thoughts, but any reason we should care about them?
No, you shouldn't, because it has nothing to do with gaming, just like this thread.

Given your previous comment i figured out he might be your BF so I'm glad you're protecting him

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Yes, we've been secretly fucking over the last few years during COVID and built a fantastic relationship. I got to play Starfield early and saw glimpse of Elder Scrolls 6, totally worth it.
Damn I picked the wrong horse this gen.

Still sore from Spencer and I didn't even get a gamepass trial.

Gudji

Deathloop scored 10s in a few publications. If that's mediocre then I understand why he got a promotion.
So did Halo 5 and Halo 4 and Halo Infinite.

james bond smoking GIF by CraveTV

kyussman

We are on the brink of nuclear war,the £ is in the toilet and we are mutilating children in the name of progress......but at least Pete Hines is doing well.

Top Bottom