• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best platform for streaming anime?

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
Right now I have a subscription to Funimation. I pretty much use it just to watch Dragon Ball Super, though I'm also watching Record of Lodoss War. After finishing DBS, I was thinking of cancelling my subscription and moving over to Crunchroll.

Is that the best service available? I'm looking for a platform with a decent selection of classic shows, but that also has new content.

Tesseract

Banned
AromaticAgedFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

Celcius

°Temp. member
Crunchyroll and YouTube when possible (I really like that gundam shows are available there under the gundam info channel).

Funimation is glitchy

Pejo

Gold Member
If you watch Cowboy Bebop subbed you’re doing it wrong
Fair, I wasn't considering older stuff. I don't care that he doesn't have much range, I've always been a fan of JYB like in Trigun too.

All of them? When i watch anime i prefer dubs. FLCL, Full Metal , Dragon Ball etc.
Same as answer above, the older english VA either was good, or I have a lot of nostalgia for it. I assumed you meant newer/current stuff which seems awful.

Lrnex

There isn’t really a good one stop solution for anime, it’s kind of spread out amongst everything. Hulu hasn’t been mentioned yet but it has more than I expected.

Crunchyroll and Funimation together are probably the best you’re going to be able to get though.

Top Bottom