• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ATLUS says exciting news is coming to PC Gaming Show, Persona 4 Golden rumored to launch on Steam later this week

What do you think they have cooked up? Some much requested PC ports, but which ones? I followed them with the quickness, upcoming releases is empty for now.

edit

Rumors: Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden coming to Steam

"Persona 4 Golden Is Coming To PC Very Soon, Leakers Say
According to several Twitter leakers, the revamped edition of Atlus's cult classic RPG Persona 4 is coming to PC later this week."

EaGPlB0U0AAYJjv

Gematsu saying P4G dropping on the 13th

Last edited:

Entroyp

I just started P5 Royal (my first Persona game ever) and I had no idea it was not on PC. Is Sony the publisher?

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Why have you not tried to get a PS4 then? They're all on PlayStation...

Cause I have no PS4 but already have a PC. Some of us just cannot affortd multiple platforms to play (tho I just got a Switch but that's for mandatory Nintendo games of the gen)

Fbh

Would be nice to see more Atus game on PC, specially some of their slightly older stuff. Something like Nocturne on GOG would be amazing

would be cool if sony let them port persona 5 to pc

Does Sony even have any say over Persona? They are neither the devs nor the publishers and the IP is owned by Atlus/Sega

O-N-E

Huh...You know what, Sega has been a lot more PC friendly recently, and I have to keep being reminded that Atlus is part of Sega now.

Yeah, could very well be Persona 5.

Really hoping for some Re:Fantasy and P6 news soon, though.

Last edited:

iorek21

I'd triple dip Persona 5 without a second thought.

However, I'd be very happy if it happened to be Persona 3/4 ports.

P5 was my first Persona game, and people say that 3 and 4 are even better, so I'm in

Zephir

I'll be pretty annoyed if whatever they announce for PC will not be revealed for the switch in a following direct...nintendo players have to fill useless survey after useless survey to let them know they want their games and then they are just "PC, lol".

Oh well, it'll still be a nice news anyway....IF they don't fuck it up by going Epic exclusive at the last minute

PSYGN

I want so bad to play Persona games, so I'm "praying" (not begging) for it

I think I remember in old GAF how I got a warning for port begging by saying that I wish some game was on my XBOX 360.

I was like wtf is port begging. Or maybe someone got banned for it. I don't remember, but your tip-toeing there there made me laugh. I think all the ban-hungry mods have left to resetera.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I would laugh if they do port Persona 5 and not Royal. There is no reason to play the original any more since Royal is far superior.

Anyway, I don't think it'll be Persona games.

Blond

Banned
Shin Megami Tensei Collection.

All the main games in one bundle.

:lollipop_sad_relieved:

Y u do dis???

I'm so torn that MEGATEN 4 and Apocalypse exist yet are eternally stuck on 3DS.

I would laugh if they do port Persona 5 and not Royal. There is no reason to play the original any more since Royal is far superior.

Anyway, I don't think it'll be Persona games.

They did it with Catherine! But then again, some may prefer that version so it's a wash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom