• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core V: Verdict Day- Anyone getting it tomorrow? Anyone even know it exists?

I have 0 clue how this UNAC thing works. I cant tell what the chips are doing, if there installed, or what the fuck it is in general lol. I usually don't mind needlessly complex stuff but they could at least do a demonstration of this in a tutorial or something.

Just bought the ..."limited"... C03-whatever edition on amazon for 20.40 € .

Looked intriguing and I love the art direction.

Don´t dissapoint me, FromSoft !

Coxy

Looking closer, is that dual minigunner a heavy biped with dual Moonlights? That's a crazy build.

Yup, served me well, the "ineffective" hits dont matter too much because you arent going for power per shot, just trying to pile as many hits into them as possible. My teammate is a sniper so he staggers the enemy which lowers their defence

Damage is somewhat randomized and "ineffective" means it'll hit at the lowest boundary for damage. with a rapid firing low power weapon + high stability the damage range becomes very small and your rate of fire increases

KDR_11k

I suck at landing melee hits, haven't figured out the trick to it yet. Trying it against the AI just gets me roundhouse kicked.

What do you do with the Moonlights? Using those against the training tank does like 1k damage.

EDIT: I just saw for sure: The guns on pilots are purely cosmetic, they do no damage. So feel free to switch camera modes and just watch the other ACs do their thing.

Top Bottom