• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you Super Straight GAF?

Meicyn

Gold Member
You get a 'biscuit' is basically an American savoury scone right?

So you've literally just called what you're bragging about bland

You get that?.........
Relax man it’s a dumb joke about bland British food. I’ve eaten more scones than I have biscuits.

Puncheur

Looks like reddit are protecting trans peados. No wonder superstraight boards get shut down over there when they put diper sniffers like this on their payroll.

Here's the fine 'lady' reddit are shutting down subreddits over... apparently this lady is the reason why many gender ideology critical subreddits got tanked.

qJJnF7x.jpg

The whole thing is disgusting. Not a big user of reddit but deleted the app and closed account after this.

Ionian

Looks like reddit are protecting trans peados. No wonder superstraight boards get shut down over there when they put diper sniffers like this on their payroll.

Here's the fine 'lady' reddit are shutting down subreddits over... apparently this lady is the reason why many gender ideology critical subreddits got tanked.

qJJnF7x.jpg

The whole thing is disgusting. Not a big user of reddit but deleted the app and closed account after this.

Don't care for Reddit but after reading the screenshot and article I'm truly sickened. Not an easy read. What a fucking animal. Disgusting.

(Also your username made me laugh, can read as 'punch her'.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom