• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you Super Straight GAF?

INC

So if you're 'straight' you WOULD bang a bloke who's had his penis turned inside out into a fanny

'Super straight' is someone who WOULDNT bang a bloke who's had his penis turned inside out into a fanny

'straight' is sounding pretty gay now tbh

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Keep in mind that this is mostly satire.
200w.gif

OmegaHunter

Neo Member
I am proudly superstraight, I feel like I have struggled with my identity for a long time until finding out there was a word for people like me. I feel a lot safer now just knowing there are others out there.

I'm ready to come out of the closet to my family and friends. I'm even going to tell my wife!

INC

I am proudly superstraight, I feel like I have struggled with my identity for a long time until finding out there was a word for people like me. I feel a lot safer now just knowing there are others out there.

I'm ready to come out of the closet to my family and friends. I'm even going to tell my wife!

Perhaps we'll get our own day, and we can start cancelling programs because they had straight people playing super straight characters

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
That's just called straight.

Fbh

I'm Super Straight Blue. A.k.a Superstraight god Superstraight.

You can only achieve it by holding hands with 5 other superstraight dud...................wait a minute!!!

Last edited:

PanzerAzel

I can appreciate a good looking male form as much as I can a woman. While I’ve never acted on the fantasy, I’ve humored them many a times.

If the right circumstances arose with a female aside me, I might experiment with a third party. I can see both sides, but with that said, I’ve no interest whatsoever in actual intercourse with a man. Does nothing for me.

eot

Banned
Why would you call yourself super straight when it's literally the same thing as being straight?
Because people argue straight means you're attracted to the female gender, which includes anyone who identifies as female.

It's much more of an issue for lesbians though

OneBigPuss

Because people argue straight means you're attracted to the female gender, which includes anyone who identifies as female.

It's much more of an issue for lesbians though

They should take a glass of water because they can't think straight.

belmarduk

So if you're 'straight' you WOULD bang a bloke who's had his penis turned inside out into a fanny

'Super straight' is someone who WOULDNT bang a bloke who's had his penis turned inside out into a fanny

'straight' is sounding pretty gay now tbh

I always thought it was funny that when Americans say fanny, they mean buttocks
However when Brits say it, it means vagina.

INC

lmao no one likes british food

you can taste the bland just by looking at that thing

You get a 'biscuit' is basically an American savoury scone right?

So you've literally just called what you're bragging about bland

You get that?.........

Top Bottom