• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you: Alpha, Beta, Omega, Gamma, or Sigma Male?

Which type?

• Alpha

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Beta

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Omega

Votes: 63 53.4%
  • Gamma

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Sigma

Votes: 26 22.0%

• Total voters

AJUMP23

Looking at these poll results a lot of memebers here are deluded.

No way we have a bunch of internet posters that are alphas and omegas. Just statistically impossible.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I grew up in the hood so independence and survival are core. I am not competitive at all, yet I have never been a follower. I usually have a friendly relationship with leadership and end up directing projects and whole departments and coaching people while not being the main leader. I always reorganize my primary environments to be better, I don't get frustrated with incompetence but I do fix it. There have been times that people above me attempted to exploit or leverage me and they seemed really shocked when I left and succeeded somewhere else, as though they expected me to be dependent or subordinate.

I get along with almost anyone but if they're being a dick I won't bother fighting or sabotaging them but will manage things in such a way that it kind of holds up a mirror so they are forced to see themselves and signal only to them that I see through to what they really are, but then I leave it to them to decide what to do about it. Some people respect me for that because they realize I could harm them but don't, however every now and then an alpha type person fucking hates me for it. I have a strong sense of community and desire to develop it but will fuck off on my own if people are set on being toxic to each other.

Some people describe me as very kind/warm/charismatic, others say I seemed distant and they felt like I was secretly judging them until they got to know me. I usually always have one woman in my life that I care about very much but have no need to secure things with them. I have a lot of drive for self improvement but only where it has practical utility to engage life and understand it; I've never really gotten motivation from social expectation or existential fulfillment to prove myself to the universe or whatever. I guess this makes me most like... sigma?

Last edited:

poodaddy

This thread is cringe as fuck.

Tlc Im Cool GIF by Lexi Martone

Top Bottom