• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any Legend of Heroes reviews/impressions?

Cloudy

Banned
Isn't it out tomorrow? Maybe I can stop forcing myself to play GTA and Socom now (the 2 good games on the system but genres I don't really care for) >_<

It's not in stores until tomorrow. Shouldn't you be jerking your doodle into your Magna Carta Collectors Edition box, anyhow?

Cloudy

Banned
Gamerush doesn't get it till Friday or so :D Anyways, it'll have to wait for my "at home" playtime cos I think my FF12 demo (featuring some dragon-something game) comes in at the same time :lol

Kingdom of Paradise (aka Tenchi no Mon) is out tomorrow, too. I'd figure that game would be more your style than Legend of Heroes.

Legend of Heroes is -- it's an oldschool Nihon Falcom game with a massive visual update.

Kingdom of Pardise is an ostentatious, shallow action-RPG with an emphasis on the anime visuals, and is probably chock full of spandex-clad six year old waifs for you to tug off to while on the john or wherever you wacky kids take your portables these days.

Fusebox

Banned
Drinky Crow said:
Kingdom of Pardise is an ostentatious, shallow action-RPG with an emphasis on the anime visuals, and is probably chock full of spandex-clad six year old waifs for you to tug off to while on the john or wherever you wacky kids take your portables these days.

Sold!

Thx for the impressions.

Top Bottom