• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any Counter Strike Source Players Here?

yilmazz

Mark Gonzales said:
Hmm that's funny. I played cs for years and now I play CSS. I think you just suck at FPS's.

I don't think so, but I think that you suck in fps AND in reasoning. I've played cs since Beta 7 and played both games in very good European teams before I finished university - so shhh, smart-ass.

No need to argue here anymore, every acutally good gamer knows that cs is far superior to css.

yilmazz said:
I don't think so, but I think that you suck in fps AND in reasoning. I've played cs since Beta 7 and played both games in very good European teams before I finished university - so shhh, smart-ass.

No need to argue here anymore, every acutally good gamer knows that cs is far superior to css.

What a shocker. The typical 1.6 player saying CSS sucks because they can't adapt.

Tat

Banned
Mark Gonzales said:
What a shocker. The typical 1.6 player saying CSS sucks because they can't adapt.

What a shocker. The typical CSS player saying CSS is better because they finally get some frags.

Funny how Team 3D, an average 1.6 team, played CSS for a couple of weeks then owned every "top" source team and won the few source tournaments that were around at the time. :lol

CSS is way more noob friendly than 1.6 and any 1.6er should be at least as good in CSS as they are in 1.6. The few times I've played it everything seems so easy and takes away the fun.

pestul

Tat said:
What a shocker. The typical CSS player saying CSS is better because they finally get some frags.

Funny how Team 3D, an average 1.6 team, played CSS for a couple of weeks then owned every "top" source team and won the few source tournaments that were around at the time. :lol

CSS is way more noob friendly than 1.6 and any 1.6er should be at least as good in CSS as they are in 1.6. The few times I've played it everything seems so easy and takes away the fun.
If everything is so easy for noobs.. doesn't that just mean it's more difficult for the best players to survive?

Tat

Banned
pestul said:
If everything is so easy for noobs.. doesn't that just mean it's more difficult for the best players to survive?

Well no. A player with real skill will have the easy for noobs part + his actual skill.

Tat said:

They are equally as "easy". The AK is way better in 1.6 the CSS. It's all relative. It's more important to know the maps. I don't know how you coule be "good" in CS and suck at Source or be "good" at CSS and suck at CS. Once you learn the maps you should be equally good at both.

MutFox

Banned
Mark Gonzales said:
They are equally as "easy". The AK is way better in 1.6 the CSS. It's all relative. It's more important to know the maps. I don't know how you coule be "good" in CS and suck at Source or be "good" at CSS and suck at CS. Once you learn the maps you should be equally good at both.
So true.
I can own in both games, I don't know what the argument is.
Though to me CS: S is the better game.
Maybe in the future when the next version of CS is out,
and I can't afford a new PC, I'll be all "CS: S is better."

If you want something challenging go play "True Combat Elite" or "America's Army."
(Though Valve games a more FUN in my opinion.)

haunts

Bacon of Hope
I've played 1.6 and CSS. I mean, Source is a lot of fun. If you cant have fun playing source, then you're too serious to be playing computer games at all. I've been playing CSS everyday for about a month now that I got my PC back up and running. It's a great game and a lot of it just has to do with what server you are on and the skill level of other players.

Lets not forget, a major part of counter strike is just the mind games and sticking with your team and all of that. As far as recoil times etc, who gives a shit? I mean some people are such babies when it comes to games, I swear. If you actually really notice all that shit, step away from the computer and step outside or something to get some fresh air, you nerds.

haunts said:
I've played 1.6 and CSS. I mean, Source is a lot of fun. If you cant have fun palying source, then you're too serious to be playing computer games at all. I've been playing CSS everyday for about a month now that I got my PC back up and running. It's a great game and a lot of it just has to do with what server you are on and the skill level of other players.

Lets not forget, a major part of counter strike is just the mind games and sticking with your team and all of that. As far as recoil times etc, who gives a shit? I mean some people are such babies when it comes to games, I swear. If you actually really notice all that shit, step away from the computer and step outside or something to get some fresh air, you nerds.

Truth spoken. On that note i'm going to blaze one and play Dust 2

Top Bottom