• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime/Manga Community

Nani?

• WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • Muda Muda Muda!

Votes: 45 22.2%
  • B..baka!

Votes: 77 37.9%
  • Why yes I like isekai!

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Anime Thor

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I'm here for the plot!

Votes: 37 18.2%

• Total voters

NahaNago

N NahaNago

Someone told me that Franky, at some point, either referenced or claimed he had weapons that could damage Kaido...I don’t know if that was ever said, but I am curious to search for that statement if it ever happened. I think Sanji will soon take a stab at Kaido. We’ll see if Franky can make it to the rooftop of Onigashima and test his arsenal against Kaido. He doesn’t seem to fear Big Mom, so maybe he is really that equipped to fight on some level with the Yonko. With the Germa 66 Raid Suit, Sanji might be able to contribute, but I don’t think he can damage Kaido unless someone else opens up a weak point or vulnerable point. I think Sanji would need to wait for Luffy or Zoro to strike and create or open up a wound on Kaido’s body before he could attack with any success

We know Chopper is doing work only he and he alone could do to cure the disease of the ice demons right now. But if he manages to find himself fighting on the rooftop of Onigashima, I cannot wait to see him make use of Monster Point. I hope he goes so berserk in his efforts to tear down Kaido or whoever he might, that it actually looks like he INSN’T in control of Monster Point. That’s the kind of savagery I am hoping to see up there. Really pulling for Chopper to enter a fight where he can utilize that ability

Because Luffy can do most of the work, but Kaido and Big Mom are simply too much at this point. They’re grown, they’re battle tested, they’ve survived everything thrown at them even when Roger and his crew were around. They wont go down for at least another 30-40 chapters of pure action I would think
Hmm. Has Franky really become strong enough to stand at that level though. I always viewed him as B tiered strength. Him not being afraid is mainly his style of character and doesn't necessarily mean he could actually do a great deal of damage to a yonko. Franky for me is just the mass destruction for the weak enemies type character. Sanji unfortunately hasn't kept up in strength to zoro like in the past so I'm hoping that he gets a boost soon. Him getting that Germa suit was a nice little upgrade but I always felt like he shouldn't have needed it. I'm hoping that he unlocks like his strength similar to his siblings and that he was just a slow starter.

Chopper going berserk against Kaido would be fun to watch. He would still get bodied by Kaido but I would still love that fight.

Yeah, Luffy even now hasn't shown that he could take on Kaido or even Big Mom. His strength is steadily growing but outright defeating either of them is a no go. That little bit of training he got with the old guy isn't going to be enough. Now if he had shown some new rubber upgrade attack earlier that he could slowly instinctually learn as he fights I could have possibly have seen him put up more of a fight but as of now not so much. I'm guessing the Navy is going to end up busting up this fight before we get a true finish anyways.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
I just did the trial for FUNimation and was looking for some suggestions. In the past I have like vision of escaflowne, robotech, orguss, Gundam, and a few others.I don't like the gory or scary stuff.

Any suggestions?

Cutty Flam

Banned
I just did the trial for FUNimation and was looking for some suggestions. In the past I have like vision of escaflowne, robotech, orguss, Gundam, and a few others.I don't like the gory or scary stuff.

Any suggestions?
How is FUNimation’s service as a streaming website? I’m using Hulu rn and it’s kind of so-so. Only use it for one show but the translations are not as great as others used in the past

NahaNago

Any suggestions?
no idea what's on funimation since it works terrible for me. Did that trial as well but on ps4 and pc. Since you mentioned mech animes. I guess, patlabor movies, macross, and gurrenn lagann.

KielCasto

Woah. The Promised Neverland season 2 is terrible! I thought people were just jumping on the bandwagon. Poor Ray didn't even have character progression.

Episodes 1-2 are okay. They try to set up with a different tone than the first season. There are some comedic moments and plot convenience. 3 is good with suspense at the end. 5 has a weird time skip considering 4 ended on a cliffhanger.

Norman's return wasn't even impactful. I don't remember much from episodes 6-10. Except 8, which was good, because it showed what happened to Norman after he left Grace Field and his attack on the town. 11 was just distasteful.

I found Mayoiga to be more entertaining than this. Oh well, time for Spring anime.

SKM1

Woah. The Promised Neverland season 2 is terrible! I thought people were just jumping on the bandwagon. Poor Ray didn't even have character progression.

Episodes 1-2 are okay. They try to set up with a different tone than the first season. There are some comedic moments and plot convenience. 3 is good with suspense at the end. 5 has a weird time skip considering 4 ended on a cliffhanger.

Norman's return wasn't even impactful. I don't remember much from episodes 6-10. Except 8, which was good, because it showed what happened to Norman after he left Grace Field and his attack on the town. 11 was just distasteful.

I found Mayoiga to be more entertaining than this. Oh well, time for Spring anime.
It was a perfect example of
2siu6l.jpg

SKM1

Right?! And apparently it skipped tons of good manga content too.

Yeah that's why it felt so rushed and predictable towards the end, where as someone accurately said, they just put a powerpoint presentation. It was basically a middle finger.
People talk about the pond arc as the best arc and it was completely skipped over.

SirTerry-T

SSSS .Dynazenon was an absolute blast. I though SSSS Gridman was one of the stronger shows of 2018 so looking forward to how this turns out. Trigger keeps on delivering.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I finally started watching neon genesis evangelion this weekend for the first time and the show is awesome so far (I think I’m 6 episodes in). I had forgotten how gorgeous 90’s anime is.

NahaNago

I just finished binging it. I was really enjoying it but then I got to the final 3 episodes and now I’m like wait a second, what did I just watch?
yeah, those last few episodes had me stunned after watching them and then cussing when I was a kid after going through that whole series.

MastaKiiLA

So AoT has finally ended....

Typical shitty shounen ending. This manga should've ended when the rumbling started. Probably where the anime will end this first half of the final season. The tonal shift since then is just mind-boggling. What a truly awful final arc.

So AoT has finally ended....

Typical shitty shounen ending. This manga should've ended when the rumbling started. Probably where the anime will end this first half of the final season. The tonal shift since then is just mind-boggling. What a truly awful final arc.

Didn't Isayama say it wouldn't end happily? Holy shit, it's terrible. All that build up for a super sappy ending (seriously, implied reincarnation as a bird is ridiculous, like Lifetime original movie ending bad) and an incoherent bookend for the story. And no real questions answered about anything. The parasite outright disappeared lol

Edit: Shit, just read the actual translations of the scans :messenger_tears_of_joy: this is even worse of an ending than Lost

Last edited:

Durask

Didn't Isayama say it wouldn't end happily? Holy shit, it's terrible. All that build up for a super sappy ending (seriously, implied reincarnation as a bird is ridiculous, like Lifetime original movie ending bad) and an incoherent bookend for the story. And no real questions answered about anything. The parasite outright disappeared lol

Edit: Shit, just read the actual translations of the scans :messenger_tears_of_joy: this is even worse of an ending than Lost

How is it sappy? I thought it was pretty depressing.

Mass genocide.
Eldia becomes some kind of fascist state run by former Yeagerists.
The point of the series seems to be that humans are doomed/destined to slaughter each other for eternity.

Aldric

Man I remember when Shingeki no Kyojin was in my top 5 favorite manga back in 2015 or so, I gradually lost interest these past few years but that ending was not good.

I thought things took on a really bad turn when it was revealed the origin of the Titans was some prehistoric dickworm that somehow waited for millenias inside a dead tree trunk for a random girl to pass by so it could attach itself to her spine, an "explanation" which somehow completely glosses over how this pseudo Darwinian horseshit justifies all the supernatural stuff like time travel or the paths dimension, but this chapter goes even further into complete nonsense.

Eren is by far the worst protag I've ever seen in any work of fiction, I never liked him but at least he was coherent as a murderous simpleminded guy willing to sacrifice the world for his friends. Turns out he pulled a half assed Lelouch that doesn't actually fix anything. In fact the only credible interpretation I could come up with is that the non localized consciousness that comes with the Founding Titan powers completely ruined his mind and he doesn't know what he's doing anymore. I also have no clue what the pregnant Historia subplot was for, or what was that absurd part about Eren leading the chapter 1 titan to his mom so Bertholdt would be spared, or why all these people died horribly if war will continue until complete extermination of one of the two sides.

Basically it's a meaningless story that feels like an extremely dragged out troll as if it was early 2000s internet culture and that you spent 10 years clicking on the same "funny picture lol!" link that leads you to a goatse pic. A shame because early SnK is still one of my favorite pieces of fiction ever. What a waste.

O-N-E

Hmm... I'm seeing a very large number of negative reviews for AoT coming in after ch 139.

As an anime-only that loves the series, this is worrying. Guess we'll see in the winter.

How is it sappy? I thought it was pretty depressing.

Mass genocide.
Eldia becomes some kind of fascist state run by former Yeagerists.
The point of the series seems to be that humans are doomed/destined to slaughter each other for eternity.

I was just going by the picture book of the Korean raws when I found them dropped. Saw a bunch of talky scenes with Armin, which was a big red flag for a final exposition dump, followed by everyone getting turned from titans back to humans and presumably the ghosts of Eldians showing up in the titan fog, followed by stuff like Armin with Annie, Levi getting pushed around by Gabi and Falco, etc. Then I saw the Mikasa scene and started laughing at implied birderen because it is such a tired cliche. Everyone outside of Mikasa got a reasonably happy ending for themselves in the span of like half a chapter after an exposition dump.

And then we get to the actual translations:
  • The stuff with making Ymir accept the awful shit Fritz did to her and give her freedom somehow by manipulating Mikasa into killing Eren
  • Eren forgetting why he killed 80% of the world (seems to be implying Ymir was controlling him through the Founding Titan power, but that leads to other problems)
  • The Yaegerists won and Paradis is a militaristic dictatorship, so so much for freedom and getting along with what apparently remains of the world. I'm sure they are going to buy that the Island Devils can't turn into Titans anymore and make peace after the story claims most of their civilizations have been smeared on the ground. But look, Armin got with Annie, awwwww
  • EREN KILLED HIS MOM instead of letting Berthold get eaten, which leads into
  • Eren was never free and is implied to have been controlled by Ymir since he touched Historia's hand due to time paradox bullshit that shouldn't be introduced in the last chapter of a story. It's no different from some of the awful fan ideas to have Ymir show him that paths could let his consciousness travel back in time and make a bad ending just be a dream that he would wake up to again in some eternal return in the first chapter.
  • This also makes the Mikasa stuff more infuriating because even if he was manipulated after getting the Founding Titan and touching Historia, he still acted cold to her for years of their lives. She would have banged him 20x a night at any time if he showed the slightest interest. His rejection of her obvious brocon intentions was the butt of jokes for years.
  • I'm guessing the true intention is to imply that Ymir (or future Eren, although that doesn't explain the memory at the tree) manipulated Eren's (and likely all the Ackerman's through the Attack Titan's power to setup for future events) entire lives just to make Mikasa kill Eren so Ymir feels better about being treated like a slave by Fritz, which is a incomprehensible motivation that never gets a solid answer or conclusion. Just show Ymir fading out with a smile or something if you want to go the route that all of AoT was a therapy session. And don't introduce a giant worm thing (which starts acting as its own agent) that just vanishes as well.
  • TBH, I never liked the Attack Titan's inheritance of future memories. For a series that was focused on freedom, having an ability that implies determinism is completely dumb. Combine that with the Founding Titan being able to affect the past and it becomes a mess, especially because Isayama said a lot of the series wasn't planned originally.
  • How absurd it is that 80% of the 1920s-like world got destroyed in a day or so by slow moving stomping
  • The rest of the world should be much more advanced than Paradis and already had heavy anti-Titan weaponry (implied to be bombs to counter the Colossal Titan) nearly ready to go, so Paradis and Eren's friends should realistically be fucked anyway even with the main crew getting happy endings
  • Chekov's baby with Historia - not sure why that was inserted into the story so much aside from a Lost-style bait for something Isayama had half-baked and never followed through on.
I was expecting an actual downer ending with most of the team getting killed to stop Eren from destroying the world (which reasonably should still be mostly intact by the final fight), but with Historia leading a genuinely peaceful coalition using their sacrifices to prove that Eldians are not all monsters. Kind of a Code Geass-type ending where Eren made the focus on him rather than Eldians, which was set up in that convo he had with Pixis early in the series where Pixis paraphrases Reagan's famous UN "alien invasion" speech.

Man I remember when Shingeki no Kyojin was in my top 5 favorite manga back in 2015 or so, I gradually lost interest these past few years but that ending was not good.

I thought things took on a really bad turn when it was revealed the origin of the Titans was some prehistoric dickworm that somehow waited for millenias inside a dead tree trunk for a random girl to pass by so it could attach itself to her spine, an "explanation" which somehow completely glosses over how this pseudo Darwinian horseshit justifies all the supernatural stuff like time travel or the paths dimension, but this chapter goes even further into complete nonsense.

Eren is by far the worst protag I've ever seen in any work of fiction, I never liked him but at least he was coherent as a murderous simpleminded guy willing to sacrifice the world for his friends. Turns out he pulled a half assed Lelouch that doesn't actually fix anything. In fact the only credible interpretation I could come up with is that the non localized consciousness that comes with the Founding Titan powers completely ruined his mind and he doesn't know what he's doing anymore. I also have no clue what the pregnant Historia subplot was for, or what was that absurd part about Eren leading the chapter 1 titan to his mom so Bertholdt would be spared, or why all these people died horribly if war will continue until complete extermination of one of the two sides.

Basically it's a meaningless story that feels like an extremely dragged out troll as if it was early 2000s internet culture and that you spent 10 years clicking on the same "funny picture lol!" link that leads you to a goatse pic. A shame because early SnK is still one of my favorite pieces of fiction ever. What a waste.

Eren had to know what he was doing, at least up until Ymir gave him the "royal" power over the Founding Titan. He was grief stricken with the kid in the refugee camp, he clearly manipulated his dad while in the paths, and showed a calm, guided demeanor to manipulate Ymir. Afterwards, maybe it did drive him insane, but presumably he should remember his motivation from before once Ymir and the worm fucked off after politely waiting for him to try to explain the plot to Armin.

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Mad that this manga I read in 2011 about giants eating people and humanity were kept secure behind a giant wall system turned into this. lol. Smaller scope was probably better. The horror element and isolation factor was when it was at its peak. 🤷‍♂️

Durask

Mad that this manga I read in 2011 about giants eating people and humanity were kept secure behind a giant wall system turned into this. lol. Smaller scope was probably better. The horror element and isolation factor was when it was at its peak. 🤷‍♂️
well it was obvious from the beginning that "something is up" because there is no way people with that level of tech can build walls of this size while being eaten by the titans.

After some thought, I don't think the ending is that bad, I'd give it a B myself. Should have padded it more and laid more groundwork in previous chapters.

1. All our miraculously saved characters are sailing to negotiate with a fascist dictatorship ruled by Yeagerist nutjobs, I see this going real well.

2. Did Isayama literally flip us the bird in the end?

3. I liked Hitch yawning while doing Eldian Power salute.

well it was obvious from the beginning that "something is up" because there is no way people with that level of tech can build walls of this size while being eaten by the titans.

After some thought, I don't think the ending is that bad, I'd give it a B myself. Should have padded it more and laid more groundwork in previous chapters.

1. All our miraculously saved characters are sailing to negotiate with a fascist dictatorship ruled by Yeagerist nutjobs, I see this going real well.

2. Did Isayama literally flip us the bird in the end?

3. I liked Hitch yawning while doing Eldian Power salute.

If Eren could see Eldians at any point in history with the combined powers of the Founding Titan and Attack Titan, wouldn't he have seen the rise of Hitloria and how him creating/promoting the Yeagerists would lead to that? If he killed hundreds of millions of people for his friends and his brocon sis he was secretly sisconing for the whole time, it looks like it was all pointless if they are just going to get killed when they get to Paradis. Or maybe the point is that it isn't and Eren did everything because he knew that. Guess he should have explained that when he was exposition dumping to Armin on the grand plan he couldn't remember beyond REALLY not wanting Mikasa to ever have sex after he died.

I guess you could argue that Kiyomi being there means Paradis isn't going to be completely tyrannical, but it was already established that Kizuru just cares about money and trade. Or it could be just following the WWII theming with Paradis being compared to Nazi Germany and allying with the Japanese equivalent.

Last edited:

Durask

If Eren could see Eldians at any point in history with the combined powers of the Founding Titan and Attack Titan, wouldn't he have seen the rise of Hitloria and how him creating/promoting the Yeagerists would lead to that? If he killed hundreds of millions of people for his friends and his brocon sis he was secretly sisconing for the whole time, it looks like it was all pointless if they are just going to get killed when they get to Paradis. Or maybe the point is that it isn't and Eren did everything because he knew that. Guess he should have explained that when he was exposition dumping to Armin on the grand plan he couldn't remember beyond REALLY not wanting Mikasa to ever have sex after he died.

I guess you could argue that the Kiyomi being there means Paradis isn't going to be completely tyrannical, but it was already established that Kizuru just cares about money and trade. Or it could be just following the WWII theming with Paradis being compared to Nazi Germany and allying with the Japanese equivalent.

I think Kiyomi is seeing the ship off, not receiving it.

Also is it Yelena in the same panel, the one in the front?

MastaKiiLA

Hmm... I'm seeing a very large number of negative reviews for AoT coming in after ch 139.

As an anime-only that loves the series, this is worrying. Guess we'll see in the winter.
Just consider the end of part 1 of Season 4 to be the true ending. Everything after that is optional. It'll animate well, but the poor reviews you're seeing are a result of pretty much the entire final arc. The way S4 is shaping up, part 1 should end right around the point where things soured for some of us.

O-N-E

With regards to AoT final chapter, again from an anime-only - I'm fairly open with regards to the big reveals around Ymir Fritz and whatever gave her the powers. My personal guess is a parasitic alien, with the titans and PATHS being the alien's tech. I don't need to be right on that theory, could be something completely radically different.

Will have to wait though. *wipes away tear*

Fbh

A bit late to this but damn that ending of AoT fucking sucked.
It has been an interesting ride with this manga over the years. Absolutely loved the first third (also I think the art somehow got worse over time?), then started to loose interest at some point in the middle but got back into it in the past year and a half.
But man, that has to be ones of the shittiest endings to a mostly enjoyable story I've seen so far.

I don't really havae anything to add that hasn't been said in this thread already. But man, everything related to Ymir in particular, is so fucking bad/stupid.

Guess Kentaro Miura does know best after all:
ab2ec02c9a287965e1be3acc3709f44d2fa265ebe5750bf7f0b79226eaf7ac5d_1.jpg

Last edited:
I've never watched anime before and just finished Evangelion. Started off strong but lost me towards the end and I found the last few episodes a chore to sit through. Really couldn't bring myself to spend additional hours for the movies so I just youtube'd the summary. I might watch them someday but I just really want to move on.

I'm going to start Death Note next.

I've never watched anime before and just finished Evangelion. Started off strong but lost me towards the end and I found the last few episodes a chore to sit through. Really couldn't bring myself to spend additional hours for the movies so I just youtube'd the summary. I might watch them someday but I just really want to move on.

I'm going to start Death Note next.

If you want something that will really keep you hooked on all levels, I'd recommend Hunter x Hunter. It's got something for everyone. The first arc is a bit slow, but it's all setup.

If you want something that will really keep you hooked on all levels, I'd recommend Hunter x Hunter. It's got something for everyone. The first arc is a bit slow, but it's all setup.
Yes that is definitely on the list but it's 4 seasons (on Netflix at least) - I'm trying to knock out some of the shorter stuff first before really diving into some of the lengthier stuff. I want to watch that and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood as top priorities.

O-N-E

For the people who really hated AoT by the ending. At what point did you stop enjoying the manga?

No spoilers please.

I noticed that quite a few of the people that vehemently hate it already had a problem with the manga's direction for a while.

For the people who really hated AoT by the ending. At what point did you stop enjoying the manga?

No spoilers please.

I noticed that quite a few of the people that vehemently hate it already had a problem with the manga's direction for a while.
How much of the manga have you read, or how much of the anime have you watched?

All of the anime, none of the manga.
Im assuming that you have watched the latest final season. I have read all of the manga and watched all of the anime story so far. The story just gets...

Wonky with lazy writing, inconsistent themes, pointless subplots, confusing contradictions, plain old silliness with no clear understanding and meaning behind anything that's going on, character assassination's.

Its like Isayama is taking a big giant nuclear bomb turd and abortion in his own creation. He is a hack and a fraud.

O-N-E

Im assuming that you have watched the latest final season. I have read all of the manga and watched all of the anime story so far. The story just gets...

Wonky with lazy writing, inconsistent themes, pointless subplots, confusing contradictions, plain old silliness with no clear understanding and meaning behind anything that's going on, character assassination's.

Its like Isayama is taking a big giant nuclear bomb turd and abortion in his own creation. He is a hack and a fraud.

Ok, but when did you start feeling that way.

Only after the current anime point, or before, or way before?

No spoilers please.

I started with the anime, then went to the manga after S3 ended. I stayed hooked into it up until the last arc started - the closer the end came, the more I realized that it was probably going to be a shitshow. I'll give him credit - up to then, it really felt like it had a lot of thought put into it. Reveals and plot twists flowed very well and felt natural throughout the series, and it felt like what Lost started out as, but with everything building right up and feeling coherent right until the end.

TBH, I adored the big twist from the end of S3, and think the situation Isayama created afterwards that you see in S4 is absolutely brilliant. He just squandered it, or got behind his plot plan and tried to push together all the half-baked ideas he had for the end. But even those ideas did the characters he created a disservice. Or his editor fucked him over. Or maybe he's a hackfraud who stayed lucky longer than most.

Last edited:

pramod

Banned

No spoilers please.

It's funny, I never got into AoT for some reason. When I first saw it back in 2011 my mind was initially blown, I mean I'm a huge fan of horror but something about it just "turned me off". Maybe a bit of it was the poor artwork, but also I just got a bad feeling that the author is setting us up for something really weird, complex, and will probably in the end not give us a satisfying explanation of why these titans exist. It's almost like this world he created is a bit TOO weird. Turns out it was even weirder and more unsatisfying than I expected.

As for the way it ended....I dunno...were people expecting a horror manga about humans being eaten alive by giants to have some kind of happy ending?

But even so, I think the anime is incredible. In terms of artwork/music/etc it's just too damn good. But I feel like the tone is overall quite different from the manga, even the art style.

Last edited:

pramod

Banned
I was just going by the picture book of the Korean raws when I found them dropped. Saw a bunch of talky scenes with Armin, which was a big red flag for a final exposition dump, followed by everyone getting turned from titans back to humans and presumably the ghosts of Eldians showing up in the titan fog, followed by stuff like Armin with Annie, Levi getting pushed around by Gabi and Falco, etc. Then I saw the Mikasa scene and started laughing at implied birderen because it is such a tired cliche. Everyone outside of Mikasa got a reasonably happy ending for themselves in the span of like half a chapter after an exposition dump.

And then we get to the actual translations:

• How absurd it is that 80% of the 1920s-like world got destroyed in a day or so by slow moving stomping
Yeah I thought this was really dumb too. Wouldn't a really easy way to avoid getting stomped to death is to just get on a boat, or even just swim out into the deep ocean? Then all that will happen is you drift harmlessly by the Titans' heads.

But even so, I think the anime is incredible. In terms of artwork/music/etc it's just too damn good. But I feel like the tone is overall quite different from the manga, even the art style.
This was why Isayama was even noticed in the first place. A lot of people rejected him because his manga art style was ugly and childish. The anime literally saved him and made him popular. He treats the anime staff like trash. He has the same Eren Yeager syndrome, while his supporting staff having Stockholm syndrome lol...

But its over now, I am never gonna (and at certain point stopped) take Isayama as a serious/contributing creative manga artist and writer. Just utter trash.

Love how Armin does his 'talk no jitsu' with Zeke about the meaning of life in the titan realm. Zeke goes on about biological evolution, and all Armin could come up with: 'its the little things that count'. Exposes Isayama's intellectual dishonesty, pseudo intellectualism and shitty inner disruption/void on his failure to reconcile his superficial athiest belief (or lack of) with emotional turmoil and lack of satisfaction. Eat titan shit Isayama. Then at the end there is some superficial bhuddist symbol of re-incarnation of a free bird despite killing 80% of humanity. Bravo Isayama with such utter trash fuckery and laziness. Last but not least: the centipede/ hallucinogen worm: it just vanished in some way shape or form despite Armored titan trying to pin it down and kill it in the bad state that he is already in. Isayama = had diarrhea coffee/tea before he wrote the last chapter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom