• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ancient Aliens: Doom |OT|

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
2eqcJRp.png

2016's greatest Doom wad Ancient Aliens. Download it here.

uoZqrzMh.png

uyvwgwbni9ruky6ldqh4.jpg

L7eRSYDh.png

Impeccable level design. Gorgeous aesthetic. Sexy custom soundtrack. Redesigned enemies, and even a couple new ones. Challenging but fair difficulty.

Doom 2016 was kickass but the best Doom game last year was this glorious 32 level megawad. I've beaten the wad so lemme know if you need some protips. Like many other wads you will have to play it on Ultra Violence difficulty as the creator intended.

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck yeah. I'll get around to playing this proper once I've beaten Vanguard, but the first several maps are awesome.

Also, if anyone's interested, PM me for details about the Doom-GAF Discord.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Fuck yeah. I'll get around to playing this proper once I've beaten Vanguard, but the first several maps are awesome.

Also, if anyone's interested, PM me for details about the Doom-GAF Discord.

Last few levels of Vanguard were tough as shit. It becomes a slaughterfest. Lots of BFG-ing. So I'd recommend creating a sort of checkpoint system for yourself and saving, even if you don't like saving normally lol

Last few levels of Vanguard were tough as shit. It becomes a slaughterfest. Lots of BFG-ing. So I'd recommend creating a sort of checkpoint system for yourself and saving, even if you don't like saving normally lol
I've been getting more used to slaughtermaps after replaying Plutonia (Go 2 It), MAP25 of Scythe, and MAP19 of Back to Saturn X Episode 1. Saving and loading's common, but I try not to save-scum to get through encounters.

Top Bottom