• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An official statement from EA SPORTS about Madden NFL 21

Anarchistry

I keep thinking if all this BLM stuff was about Jews, Jewish Lives Matter and all these companies virtue signaling Jews and all this talk of Jewish oppression in the U.S. how utterly embarrassed I would be.

Comparing the African-American experience to the Jewish-American experience...that is a shocking lack of historical understanding.

As Chapelle says, "when keeping it real goes wrong."

Dick Jones

Gold Member
If EA can get me this on Ultimate team then I'm in.

I have Madden 17. Does anyone know have it actually evolved since or is it the same game with cosmetics.

Andodalf

Banned
If EA can get me this on Ultimate team then I'm in.

I have Madden 17. Does anyone know have it actually evolved since or is it the same game with cosmetics.

The gameplay is verrry different than 17. The movement/ locomotion is way different (more focus on cuts than Op spins/ Jukes), as is passing (ball velocity and trajectory, release, and Spec catching being way turned down) Franchise hasn’t changed much tho.

One huge thing that has been in a few years is abilities. I kinda forgot as they've been a thing for a few years, but 17 only had them in MUT IIRC

I really like abilities as they actually make some guys play different than others, but a few are massively OP

Last edited:
Top Bottom