• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alecia Keys vs Beyonce...whos hotter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmyth

I wouldn't fuck Beyonce with half your dicks. She's just that annoying to me. Alicia Keys makes me worry about having my knob bitten off in a fit of rage. And Kelly Rowlands is cool, if you're into perpetual 13-year-olds. I'm going back to the 90's and hitting Tamia.

tamia03.jpg

tamia_pubphoto_bluebg_bio.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Without ever looking at her posterior, Norah can get it.

She exudes mystique and is easy on the eyes. The voice, her talent and the fact that she's rich seals the deal.

DaCocoBrova

Grant Hill has been monkey-dogging Tamia's frame for a minute. Prolly looks like roast beef down there...

XS+

Banned
:lol:lol:lol @ people who think a big butt is more important than a clear and pretty face.
Another vote for Beyonce (and the entire Destiny's Child crew past and 'present')

DaCocoBrova said:
Grant Hill has been monkey-dogging Tamia's frame for a minute. Prolly looks like roast beef down there...

Damn DCB, I just started eating a Chipotle burrito and then I read this. Thanks a fucking lot. :(

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
XS+ said:
:lol:lol:lol @ people who think a big butt is more important than a clear and pretty face.
Another vote for Beyonce (and the entire Destiny's Child crew past and 'present')

Who said MORE important? For some of us it's AS important.

DaCocoBrova

Neither has an ass IMO. I'd show you better examples but I'm on a Federal network at the moment.

andthebeatgoeson

DCB:Fuck Da Man. Do it. Don't let him hold you down.

XS+ said:
Alicia has zits a mustache and chest hair.
I got the pictures I seen em

I don't believe you. Post them or pm them to me. Or email. I can send you an address.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
XS+ said:
<--- (warning huge pic)

But whatever floats ur boat

Good grief, from the way you guys were carrying on I though her face would look like a Pappa John's special, I've seen way worse, and where are the promised chest hair and mustache?

Hooker

THIS is what a call a good ass, not too big, just PERFECT!! (and yes, I've been trying to pimp this picture for a week or so now :D)

Vida0006.jpg

SKluck

Banned
No, the BEP girl is not awesome. Don't make us post high res pics of her too. She looks like she is 50 with 10 pounds of make up. She already has wrinkles too.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
I've read somewhere Damon Dash said Beyonce has repulsively bad breath.

DaCocoBrova

The BEP broad is wack. Tarnished the thread in fact.

DSCF7699.jpg

That's better.

It's strange, I know Gabrielle Union is pretty... but she does nothing for me.

Always liked Tamia though, too bad her career's in the crapper.

Edit* The ass on the asian chick is fantastic by the way...

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
XS+ said:
<--- (warning huge pic)

But whatever floats ur boat

Oh well, so much for this poll. Yikes. No thanks.

XS+ said:

Depends on the kind of girl. If she's black has an ugly face, I expect the best ass man has ever seen. If she's asian, has a pretty face but no ass, it's still cool with me. If she's white, has no ass and no face, but has money...we can still get busy :D

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Boogie9IGN said:
Beyonce > Alicia Keys

But, I enter a new contestant, Gabrielle Union in Cradle 2 The Grave (shut up):

full_cradle.jpg

Shit...I forgot all about GU. Boogie wins. Goodnight.

DaCocoBrova said:
DSCF7699.jpg

That's better.

Would you happen to have a name you can attach to this beautiful specimen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom