• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce: PSVR2 Is 'Super Impressive' and Horizon Call of the Mountain Is 'Very, Very Cool'

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
psvr2-horizon-call-of-the-mountain-ps5-1.900x.jpg

Sony Santa Monica scribe and ex-IGN reporter Alanah Pearce has used the headset, however, and in a livestream she revealed a few impressions – despite technically being under NDA. “I’ve played this,” she announced of Horizon Call of the Mountain when its gameplay trailer emerged. “This is why I’ve tried PSVR2, I’ve played it. I’m technically not allowed to talk about it, so I guess all I’ll say is that I found it very, very cool. I was actually just very impressed with PSVR2 in general. I do work for PlayStation so take my word with a grain of salt – bias and all that. It may mean absolutely nothing but I was super impressed – I found it very cool. Unfortunately, I really can’t comment on this at all.”

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
How lame is the journalism today...This is not even tweet worthy, but pushsquare made it a news on their website...
it's nothing new. been happening for years. but yeah it's pathetic. they will take literally a single sentence and write an article around it.

Lupin25

Just another one of those threads where the comments are more interesting than the article lol…

Next.

Last edited:
Top Bottom