• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ah well damn, I thought It would take longer (Xbox 360 ISOs out already?!)

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
some guy on that other site said:
Bullshit... one of many fakes I bet.
I wouldn't take that bet. :p

TOS said:
E. Emulation/Piracy

The topics of emulation and piracy, including the technical nature of emulators and ROM images, hardware modification technology, as well as their effect on the industry as a political topic are deemed to be generally acceptable.

Linking to pirate download sites, directions on how to get pirated software to work, reviews or impressions of pirated software will all result in the banning of the user in question.
Oh you just skirted the edge!

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Not supprising really..is there even extra security on the 360 discs?

The real test of the 360s security is how long it takes to get the ISO running.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ghost said:
Not supprising really..is there even extra security on the 360 discs?

The real test of the 360s security is how long it takes to get the ISO running.

As long as Honk Kong/China exist, it will be done someday

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
modojojo said:
It took the longer for psp iso's surface.

http://www.gamersreports.com/news/230/
Ummm, are you suprised that it took longer for PSP isos to surface? You say that as if you are...

I mean, the PSP discs were a completely different format that could only be read by the PSP while XBOX360 discs are just standard DVDs.

Of course, it means nothing if they can't be played. I guess we'll see if MS was up to the challenge to hold them back for a while...

JPRaup

Banned
Musashi Wins! said:
i'm really really excited for the first modded 360's...but not for this reason.

agreed, i cant wait to have full control of video files and music (streaming and also easy to put on the HD), cant wait for that

Hajaz

dark10x said:
Ummm, are you suprised that it took longer for PSP isos to surface? You say that as if you are...

I mean, the PSP discs were a completely different format that could only be read by the PSP while XBOX360 discs are just standard DVDs.

Of course, it means nothing if they can't be played. I guess we'll see if MS was up to the challenge to hold them back for a while...

xbox dvds arent like ps2 dvds though.

If you read a ps2 dvd using a pc drive you can extract all the data
if you try the same with an xbox dvd youll miss cruscial stuff witch can only be read by an xbox dvd drive.
the same goes for 360.
people have tried reading the disks with normal xboxes using avalaunch and all that showed up were the video and audio ts folders

that means that like psp games witch can only be read by a psp, xbox360 games can only be read by a 360.

pj

Banned
I just read around a little and it appears this is fake

Also it seems they're not even remotely close to modding the system

Top Bottom