• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| AFGAF 2020 Re-Issue

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
I just pre-ordered NECA Metalhead. I guess I'll have to go all in on the movie and cartoon lines now. Lots of online sites have the movie turtles and the cartoon Leonardo/Donatello pack available but the cartoon Mickey/Raphael pack is out of stock everywhere. Annoying!

*EDIT*
Man, these McFarlane DC Universe figures look good.

And new Star Wars Black Series Cad Bane figure announced.

And an Earth mode Ratchet!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryank75

Flintty

Apr 24, 2014
UK
Cad Bane looks great. Managed to get myself an order in - hopefully they’ll have enough to fulfil the order.

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
Darth Nihilus figure announced for Star Wars Black Series.

I'll probably skip him though as I have no attachment to Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Reactions: Bryank75

Flintty

Apr 24, 2014
UK
That’s a cool figure. I never got around to playing KOTOR 2 so I know nothing about him. Looks good though.

Flintty

Apr 24, 2014
UK
Thought I'd show off my collection.

Star Wars Black Series

Transformers

Excellent collection you have there. Next time Mrs Flintty complains about too many figures, I’m showing her this 😂 Though to be fair, my man cave will be similar when I finally get it set up!

• LOL
Reactions: sol_bad

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
Excellent collection you have there. Next time Mrs Flintty complains about too many figures, I’m showing her this 😂 Though to be fair, my man cave will be similar when I finally get it set up!
I didn't start collecting until after I met my wife whom I met in the Philippines.
Toy shops in Australia suck and I never noticed what Transformer toys were out there. Toys R Us in the Philippines is like a holy grail in comparison and I jumped on collecting Transformers while the Generations Thilling 30 line was running. Just in time for the Combiner Wars and headmasters figures were released.

Being back in Australia again I have found about 20 online sites that sell toys which I never knew existed 6 years ago.

Reactions: paolo11

Flintty

Apr 24, 2014
UK
It’s an addictive hobby, for sure! The Black Series quality has massively improved recently - I used to only get Figuarts SW figs but branching out now. The quality they put out for £20 is superb. I made a mistake and recently got into the Power Rangers line (though I’m sticking to the original 5, I swear!).

• LOL
Reactions: sol_bad

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
I'm annoyed that Hasbro improved their face scan technology because now I have to re-buy a bunch of figures when they get re-released with better faces.
I'd only be in for Power Rangers if Hasbro mad good Zord figures. The Soul of Chokogin figures are great but too expensive (looks at Masterpiece Megatron and Beast Wars Megatron).

I'd love to jump on MCU SH Figuarts, Figma and Bring Arts too.
#^%$*$&%$$($^#$