• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A woman's voice

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hello. And welcome ♡

A women's voice. Yes.

For myself a women's voice plays a large part regarding my attraction to said woman. Even if she's attractive and kind, if she exhibits a voice i deem unattractive it's pretty much a deal breaker.

With that said I'm personally very aware of sound due to my autisme perhaps. But nevertheless.

Speaking with a loud volume. Certain accents, cadence etc.

I'm curious as to GAF has to say about my inquiry.

I know many of you are married and all. Did you ever thought about it. Etc.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Nothing wrong with a woman sounding like a woman, however if she sounds like a teenage cat then that's a huge turn off.
Something creepy about it. I personally hate my voice, my nose has been broken for a number of years & I sound like I have bats in the cave.
I do have a very deep voice for those times I get excited for some reason.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Shocked The Nanny GIF

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Hello. And welcome ♡

A women's voice. Yes.

For myself a women's voice plays a large part regarding my attraction to said woman. Even if she's attractive and kind, if she exhibits a voice i deem unattractive it's pretty much a deal breaker.

With that said I'm personally very aware of sound due to my autisme perhaps. But nevertheless.

Speaking with a loud volume. Certain accents, cadence etc.

I'm curious as to GAF has to say about my inquiry.

I know many of you are married and all. Did you ever thought about it. Etc.
Hardcore religious nuts, fupas, back cleavage and vietnamese accents (sorry) are my deal breakers.

i find voices attractive too. any woman with a kinda low “lazy” voice is hot. accent doesn’t really matter…well as long as it’s not American. I find them annoying. I just mean if it’s Scottish, English, Irish.

First person than came to mind is Karen Gillan. She has that northern Scottish accent and her voice is kinda low.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
i find voices attractive too. any woman with a kinda low “lazy” voice is hot. accent doesn’t really matter…well as long as it’s not American. I find them annoying. I just mean if it’s Scottish, English, Irish.

First person than came to mind is Karen Gillan. She has that northern Scottish accent and her voice is kinda low.

Not bad. Bet she sounds better without being in such a studio. ♡

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Maybe ASMR can be exactly what some people here will enjoy.

This gives me anxiety. I hate the sound of people eating etc. not to the point where I would have a panic attack or anything but I find this fascination with this stuff bizarre 😂

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I have repeated trauma in the past. A soothing female voice helps my nervous system relax. A grinding or an obnoxious voice makes my nervous system flare up.

I see. Sorry to hear.

I'm with you on a soft spoken soothing voice.

Although there are many micro sub facets within that.

Thank for explaining ❤

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
That is not exactly what ASMR is.
There are several forms and triggers. Eating is one, but not even the most common.
Sure, I totally get it and I can imagine it can be very “pleasurable” if you get the enjoyment out of it. I could imagine if you were in the zone and you had closed eyes or in darkness etc. it can be therapeutic in a way. No offence meant, It just does nothing for me unfortunately.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sure, I totally get it and I can imagine it can be very “pleasurable” if you get the enjoyment out of it. I could imagine if you were in the zone and you had closed eyes or in darkness etc. it can be therapeutic in a way. No offence meant, It just does nothing for me unfortunately.

Personally I think it can work for me. But it depends on the content IE: information I'm getting besides the soothing voice. I'll probably end up polishing my third leg otherwise perhaps.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
So vietnamese accents is your only dealbreaker when it regards a women's voice?
Not only but biggest. Nasally high pitched voices and manly voices too. I do love sultry gravelly voices but I don't come across women with them too often more often than not they're packing an unwanted surprise

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Not only but biggest. Nasally high pitched voices and manly voices too. I do love sultry gravelly voices but I don't come across women with them too often more often than not they're packing an unwanted surprise

Now that's a reply!

Racist. 😏

Yeah I agree regarding high pitched or manly voices..

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Women be talking.

A kid at my daughters school asked her why her dad had such a deep voice and looked so scary. I don't think she could answer. Apparently I have a distinguishing male voice.

Top Bottom