• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A non-modded Western RPG where its custom characters and NPCs don't look like shit? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!??!

DJT123

Still widely considered one of the best RPGs of its generation. :)
Didn't it release in a particularly weak year though? There weren't a lot of qualitiy games coming out and when the Witcher 3 subsequently released the next year people were wondering what they had been smoking.

Sentenza

Didn't it release in a particularly weak year though? There weren't a lot of qualitiy games coming out and when the Witcher 3 subsequently released the next year people were wondering what they had been smoking.
Yeah, I remember people blasting DA:I left and right after TW3 was released and they could compare the two, but the most hilarious part was that bitter Bioware employee caught leaving very harsh unfavorable user reviews to The Witcher trilogy on metacritic out of spite, where he bitched that they were super-sexist and shit.

Last edited:

Sentenza

Wonder what ever happened to the previous game's developer.
? Previous developer of what? Of the previous Baldur's Gate games?
It's Bioware. They were bought by Electronic Arts few years ago, in case you didn't hear about it.

Was this a joke and I missed it?

Last edited:

magaman

Banned

Agree again - note that I'm in agreement that DA:I isn't "GOTY" material by any real standard ... until you realize there wasn't a shit-ton of competition for that title.

Nickolaidas

Fuck you Sven, announce a console version already.
As long as the game is in early access, I don't see it happening. Considering their track record though, I fully expect this to be released on PS5 and XSX ... unless MS buys them off and makes it an Xbox Exclusive ... but I don't see THAT happening with THIS game at least, since WotC is also involved ...

Bkdk

They have improved quite a lot on female character models, also their games should support mods as well so modders will likely make them even better when the game is released. Hopefully CDPR will allow gamers create attractive female chars for cyberpunk as well.

I still remember Grace_CA the total war community manager fiasco where she criticizes modders of total war three kingdom from making the Female officers look more attractive. I really hope developers/publishers will stop hiring people like her.

Me too. I want my Dragonborn Paladin and won't accept anything less for my first playthrough.

pKNd5Gj.jpg
Are you a scaly?

and OTT, when I read "western RPG" I always imagine cowboys and native americans with stat blocks.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Outrageous! Think about all the blue haired sjw ft whales who can't identify them selves here!

Didn't the Baldurs Gate remaster have a tranny in it?

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
is this gaas crap or a real game ?

What's wrong with GaaS? If you really like a specific game is it that bad?

I wished that Cod were GaaS without a yearly release, that's the true problem with the franchise

DJT123

Agree again - note that I'm in agreement that DA:I isn't "GOTY" material by any real standard ... until you realize there wasn't a shit-ton of competition for that title.
Yes I assumed that, I wasnn't implying anything about your tastes. I also enjoyed DA:I at the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom