• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A New Trailer for South Park: Snow Day has beel released

Draugoth

Gold Member

Hey, New Kid! Grab up to three friends, in this four-player co-op, and battle your way through the snow-piled town of South Park on a quest to save the world and enjoy a day without school.

Equip and upgrade devastating melee and ranged weapons. Deploy special abilities and powers that will bring hordes of enemies and epic bosses to their knees.

SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! will be available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S, Playstation 5 and PC Pre-Order and Wishlist Now at https://thqn.net/spsd

R6Rider

Gold Member
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

MiguelItUp

Yeah, really don't know what to make from any of that. You should be able to watch a gameplay trailer and tell how it plays, and from that you see gameplay but that's really it, not really helpful, lol. At least the text blurb is more helpful.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’ve been getting into a lot of PS2-era IP tie-in games lately, and they’re almost all basically terrible. But for some reason, I enjoy them more than I should.

If this game has a short but fun single player element, I’ll probably grab it once it goes on sale. Definitely not interested in the MP, though.

Dazraell

I'm really struggling with understanding who thought a game like this will work after Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole. This looks so awful

Power Pro

I think I'll pass on this, but this does remind me I still haven't played Fractured but whole. Is that one any good? I remember having a good time with Stick of Truth, and it was funny. Didn't hear much about the sequel.

KillaJamm

Looks better than the last trailer so I have a little hope, checked prices and can currently pre order for £22 physically so it's not full priced game but that leaves me skeptical to the amount of content it will have. As a massive fan of South Park I'll keep posted, for that price I'll probably bite anyway, just wish they did a 3rd game in the style of the last two though, they were everything a South Park game should be.

Going for the Rocksteady method of game development.

Already got a history of critical successes THAT WERE ALREADY PROFITABLE, but yet you try to reinvent the wheel.

KiteGr

Did AI come up with this concept?

Seriously! Who think the best game one can make from the south part IP is a competitive shooter?!

Top Bottom