• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A few details about Compulsion Games next project.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

Set to launch Q1 2022 for the Xbox Series X|S and PC
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

They started working on this in late 2019 after releasing the We Happy Few DLC in November 2019. This is like those Fable reveal in E3 2018 rumors again.

driqe

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

They started working on this in late 2019 after releasing the We Happy Few DLC in November 2019. This is like those Fable reveal in E3 2018 rumors again.
Fable development started in 2017 IIRC.

Also I don't think they need the entire team to work on DLC

I still dont think its launching Q1 2022 tho

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Fable development started in 2017 IIRC.

Also I don't think they need the entire team to work on DLC
And people said it will have full reveal in E3 2018 and then E3 2019. And we only got a tease in 2020. As for Compulsion Games.
Compulsion Games just started work last month on what its next project will be, after wrapping the final piece of DLC for We Happy Few. Provost tells me it'll be something new, not a part of Wellington Wells or the Joy-infused world of We Happy Few. "There's a hunger in the studio to apply all the knowledge that we've acquired to a new universe," Provost says.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Contrast was a artístic and a beautiful game. I wish it come to more consoles.

But we happy few was overrated. A bad game.

Top Bottom