• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Challenge for the Ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLB2

Banned
Boogie said:
Similar to what LakeEarth said: If I try to be assertive, I'm sure the woman will simply say "no".

Gawdammit I hate these threads.
Maybe you should just become friends with slutty girls. Slutty girls are easy.

Dilbert

Azwethinkweiz said:
Do you know Cubsfan? You two should get together and write a book.
Holy shit...I just figured it out! They DO know each other...

photo_01_hires.jpg

NLB2

Banned
Boogie said:
Well, there is some horny girl in Manitoba who wants me :p
Road trip! Ask her if she has any friends that enjoy study breaks, and if she does then bring a buddy along to share driving duties with!

XS+

Banned
NLB2 said:
I feel rejected. :-(. Thanks man. :lol

Rejection is for those who extend beyond their limits. You should have been able to gauge her interest in you from the moment you and her first met. The dejection you now feel is due to an expectation that was not buoyed by any expression of interest on her part. I never feel as if I've been rejected, because every relationship of mine that's faltered has ended as such because of factors unrelated to her initial attraction to me. Rejection is for those who anticipate what never could be. Dust your shoulders off and look elsewhere, making sure it's a female that's interested in you.

Cubsfan23

Banned
Boogie said:
F*ck that, that approach hasn't done sh*t for me. :p

inconceivable.jpg

:lol :lol

Ok, this is kinda hard to explain, but I'll try to detail what has worked for me lately.

First of all (and most importantly) The Mindsets you have to have in order to be a "challenge", and successful in general:

1. I am now almost completely Indifferent towards women. If you don't know the definition of that, look it up. Sometimes I even totally ignore women. Now don't take this to the extreme and be the loser guy who sits in the corner and doesn't talk to anybody and is "creepy".That's not the kind of Indifference I'm talking about. Basically, I am fine with whatever outcome happens, I am not needy, I don't have to have girls in my life to be happy. I don't try to get any woman's approval. Watch Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven (haven't seen the sequel, probably good in that too) for a perfect visual example of this.

2. When I am interacting with a woman, I have the belief that I can be "simple" and she will still be instantly attracted to me. Just today, at work, I delivered food to a pretty hot customer and all I said was "Hi, that will be $5.00" normal body language and eye contact, was only in there for 10 seconds. I comeback to the restaurant 5 minutes later and my co-worker hands me her phone number, she had called and asked about me right when I left. All because I had that belief in my head. Or maybe she looked down slightly and liked what she saw ;) Now, I only do Cocky and Funny and all the other fun stuff when I feel like doing it, not to impress anybody.

3. Get some Standards and Qualify her. Don't let women get by just on looks. Be selective. If you like Sexually Adventurous women, communicate that. If you want Intelligence, communicate that. If you want a woman that can actually cook, let her know that's what you're looking for. Make her live up to you, don't ever qualify yourself, you are the Prize and the judge in the interaction(s).

NLB2

Banned
XS+ said:
Rejection is for those who extend beyond their limits. You should have been able to gauge her interest in you from the moment you and her first met. The dejection you now feel is due to an expectation that was not buoyed by any expression of interest on her part. I never feel as if I've been rejected, because every relationship of mine that's faltered has ended as such because of factors unrelated to her initial attraction to me. Rejection is for those who anticipate what never could be. Dust your shoulders off and look elsewhere, making sure it's a female that's interested in you.
Well, thanks for the analysis of rejection, however I was joking. I wan't really interested in her for anything more than a little play, besides, as I said earlier, I'd hooked up with her before, so its not like I misread her completely.

Oh, and the stuff about being able to gauge someones interest from the first moment you meat them may be true, but that doesn't mean you can't change their interest.

XS+

Banned
Cubsfan23 said:
Watch Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven (haven't seen the sequel, probably good in that too) for a perfect visual example of this.

Citing Brad Pitt as a point of reference. A real ladies man here.

Boogie

Cubsfan23 said:
2. When I am interacting with a woman, I have the belief that I can be "simple" and she will still be instantly attracted to me. Just today, at work, I delivered food to a pretty hot customer and all I said was "Hi, that will be $5.00" normal body language and eye contact, was only in there for 10 seconds. I comeback to the restaurant 5 minutes later and my co-worker hands me her phone number, she had called and asked about me right when I left. All because I had that belief in my head. Or maybe she looked down slightly and liked what she saw ;) Now, I only do Cocky and Funny and all the other fun stuff when I feel like doing it, not to impress anybody.

I hate you :p

Kenobi

Damn, I go to get food and cash in a check and this thread exploded with stuff. Sweet!

Cubsfan23 said:
:lol :lol

Ok, this is kinda hard to explain, but I'll try to detail what has worked for me lately.

First of all (and most importantly) The Mindsets you have to have in order to be a "challenge", and successful in general:

1. I am now almost completely Indifferent towards women. If you don't know the definition of that, look it up. Sometimes I even totally ignore women. Now don't take this to the extreme and be the loser guy who sits in the corner and doesn't talk to anybody and is "creepy".That's not the kind of Indifference I'm talking about. Basically, I am fine with whatever outcome happens, I am not needy, I don't have to have girls in my life to be happy. I don't try to get any woman's approval. Watch Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven (haven't seen the sequel, probably good in that too) for a perfect visual example of this.

3. Get some Standards and Qualify her. Don't let women get by just on looks. Be selective. If you like Sexually Adventurous women, communicate that. If you want Intelligence, communicate that. If you want a woman that can actually cook, let her know that's what you're looking for. Make her live up to you, don't ever qualify yourself, you are the Prize and the judge in the interaction(s).

Thanks for the advice, I will start a thread search for "Cubsfan23" for extra stuff.

I wasn't really planning on being a full blown jerk or anything like that, nor was I planning on having other women flirt with me while I was with her. That's not my style. I was thinking more in terms of the confidence department, in that I want to convey the attitude of "Hey, get me while I'm here." kind of thing, rather than having her think I'm gonna be here forever. We both physically like each other and enjoy each other's company a great deal, we even get down and flirt and stuff like that. I just wanted to present myself with a little more confidance towards her, rather than a guy who will do whatever she desires.

Thanks for the tips everyone. Greatly appreciated. :D

I can see how the girls on here got a bit defensive, and they have had their experiences with these type of guys, but believe me, I wasn't planning on flirting with other girls while in her presence...that's just.......no.

NLB2

Banned
Cubsfan23 said:

Holy crap we need pics stat. Of you, not the chick. You must be hella hot.

Mama Smurf said:
:lol Nice
:lol Freudian slip.

Cubsfan23

Banned
Boogie said:
Cubsfan neglects to mention that he's a model when he tells of his success stories ;P

I pretty much looked the same in High School and had 1 girlfriend in 4 years. Looks help, but personality and attitude is more important.

Boogie

Cubsfan23 said:
I pretty much looked the same in High School and had 1 girlfriend in 4 years. Looks help, but personality and attitude is more important.

I'm sure your delivery of "Hi that will be $5.00" just oozed personality. ;P

NLB2

Banned
Cubsfan23 said:
Shit, I see what you mean if that's you in the photo above. Boogie is hotter than you. So it really is about atitude and body language. Were do you work? I need a model! :)

Boogie

NLB2 said:
Shit, I see what you mean if that's you in the photo above. Boogie is hotter than you. So it really is about atitude and body language.

I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or aggravated by that statement :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom