• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

80s style synth-pop/electro synth/cyberpunk music

retroman

Here's an upcoming album to look out for:

a2915998521_10.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Miami Beach Force - Haunted City
2. Dance With The Dead - The Man Who Made a Monster
3. Lazerhawk - Wrong Side Of Town
4. Alex - Punkfunk
5. Arcade High - Gatekeeper
6. Nightcrawler - Witchcraft
7. Tonebox - Breaking The Mainframe
8. Toutant - Guilty
9. Niky Nine - Exhausted Divinity
10. Speed Machine - Necronomicon
11. Meteor - Club Of The Damned
12. Ludrium - Trial By Fire

Releases October 28, 2016

Bandcamp link: https://lazerdiscs.bandcamp.com/album/future-dark-club

Here's an upcoming album to look out for:

Tracklist:

1. Miami Beach Force - Haunted City
2. Dance With The Dead - The Man Who Made a Monster
3. Lazerhawk - Wrong Side Of Town
4. Alex - Punkfunk
5. Arcade High - Gatekeeper
6. Nightcrawler - Witchcraft
7. Tonebox - Breaking The Mainframe
8. Toutant - Guilty
9. Niky Nine - Exhausted Divinity
10. Speed Machine - Necronomicon
11. Meteor - Club Of The Damned
12. Ludrium - Trial By Fire

Releases October 28, 2016

Bandcamp link: https://lazerdiscs.bandcamp.com/album/future-dark-club
Cassette? WHY? Need vinyl.

I'm waiting on my vinyl to listen to the main Brigador soundtrack, but holy hell even the free EP is ridiculous.

Speaking of that, I really need Hit TV on vinyl (and that 88:88 reprint that he's already sort of confirmed is happening).

I think I'm going to end up with two spare tickets to see Perturbator this coming Saturday in Newcastle as it looks like I can't make it. If anyone is interested in taking them off my hands feel free to PM me, not looking for anything for them and would rather see someone use them than go to waste

Brut coming to Milton Keynes in January, this may be my best chance to see him.

Also was listening to the Dan Terminus album and I don't understand how I didn't like it the first time round. Picked up the orange LP shame to miss out on the splatter, I don't have one in my collection yet, oh well settled for orange.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
These are my top picks so far (in no particular order):

a0130797333_10.jpg
I LOVE this album. It's so good. It's so good that I'm going to hate it two weeks from now because I've been listening to it constantly.

XvSP

Neo Member
Hey SynthGaf,
I don't know if this is the place for posting it but i was lucky enough to see Carpenter Brut's live show today and even got a chance to speak to him for a few minutes after the show (which was amazing btw ;-)
It looks like he is planning a release of a "live" album in next february, so stay tuned!

Has anyone had their GOST orders shipped yet? I can't believe I am still waiting for it. I know he was off ill and everything but when you pay close to €100 for something you want some communication.

Has anyone had their GOST orders shipped yet? I can't believe I am still waiting for it. I know he was off ill and everything but when you pay close to €100 for something you want some communication.

Many have received theirs already. And he gives constant comms on the facebook page.

I got mine (US).

And yeah, you kind of gotta accept that ordering directly from Blood Music might have some hiccups.

AHA-Lambda

Seeing Perturbator and Gost tonight in Glasgow! :D

I've not had mine yet either, but it comes with the territory with Blood Music unfortunately

At least with them I'm sympathetic unlike iam8bit for example

With Blood Music, you just need to accept that he is a one man operation. He does everything, including walking packages to the post office to mail out.

He does ship out every order, but it takes time. Be patient and you'll get your order. Can also message him for an update. He is usually good about that.

I got mine 2 weeks ago( i think) it's the 28-page Hardback 2xCD Book though

Tankard

The new Mitch Murder is delightful, nice to wake up to

I love how the cover art is a dumb shot of a guy looking at a chart but it's still so stylish

God DAMN. First time listening to DwtD and this rules

Fix this mistake, now!! They have too many great albums.
Also recommend you their Master of Puppets remix.

Top Bottom