• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7th Anniversary of Gravity Rush 2. 🎂🎂🎂🎂

Good! This game was
dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a.jpg

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Never played Gravity Rush games and probably never will considering how expensive the boxed remasters are and how digital versions don't drop below 15€ these days during sales. It's like Sony doesn't care anymore about selling more copies with the servers being offline.
In fact, they are still releasing new copies of Gravity Rush remastered on physical PS4... I am a witness, because I thought it would no longer be released because the copies were sold, but they are still coming out.... Plus they are difficult games to get , the digital formats are less than 10 dollars but the games are masterpieces.

Excellent world, love the look and style, characters are ok too.

But I remember is 2 being kinda bloated yet unfinished somehow. I couldn't believe they kept introducing new stuff to the end.

Ultimately, I prefer GD1 but I'd love a re-remastered double pack for PS6.

Hudo

So, Sony is pumping out shit like Nu-GoW and Spider-Them but what's up with actual good video games like a new Gravity Rush or a new Motorstorm? The fuck is wrong with you, Jim?

Heimdall_Xtreme

byt9sSt.jpg

Amazon prices tell me otherwise with it being double or triple what I originally got it for. Where are you finding them?

Here... there is a re-released in Physical version.

AREYOUOKAY?

Here... there is a re-released in Physical version.

"US$79.99"

0JB7Hdd.jpg

I feel bad for those that couldn't get it for $29.99 when it was new.

xrnzaaas

In fact, they are still releasing new copies of Gravity Rush remastered on physical PS4... I am a witness, because I thought it would no longer be released because the copies were sold, but they are still coming out.... Plus they are difficult games to get , the digital formats are less than 10 dollars but the games are masterpieces.
I don't see this in Europe. There a few new copies of Gravity Rush 1 selling for around 70-80€. Gravity Rush 2 for around 60-70. That's not a normal situation for such old games.

As for the digital version, the game was in some good sales in the past in the European store, but since the servers went down the prices never dropped below 15€ during sales. Kinda feels to me like they're trying to prey on people who didn't buy it sooner. I know this isn't a lot of money, but I'm not looking to support that kind of practice from Sony.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

"US$79.99"

0JB7Hdd.jpg

I feel bad for those that couldn't get it for $29.99 when it was new.
This is what happened to me with the Godzilla video game on PS4.

And yes I was going to buy it, but I was at a time when I had to pass a very difficult exam, the most difficult in my country.... I passed it and it changed my life positively.... But I saw that the game went up 10 times more than its real value 😦.

Humdinger

I really enjoyed the first game, but I struggled to like the second. To me, the first game was charming, simple, and streamlined. The second had too much bloat and too many unnecessary additions. I quit about two-thirds of the way through the second game. I enjoyed it for a while, but I got bogged down about halfway through, and it just didn't hold my attention. (p.s. But that's cool that you enjoy it that much.)

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
I thought it was the case only in Japan, though? It got two bargain re-releases over there (alongside GR2).
91GIyEg.png
Pw6McrT.png

Heimdall_Xtreme

I thought it was the case only in Japan, though? It got two bargain re-releases over there (alongside GR2).
91GIyEg.png
Pw6McrT.png

It was out of stock before, the American version is still available.

nial

Gold Member

Weird, since I remember the NA version was going to be a limited run Amazon exclusive. Maybe they changed their stance over time? That would be nice.

yurinka

What a great and charming game. Highly underrated, like the first one.

I want Gravity Rush 3, Sony. I don't care if the first two didn't sell a shit.

Last edited:

Don't think they print any of the GR remastered versions anymore hence that PlayAsia listing being so high. Although I have a digital copy of the game I did miss out on getting the physical on the cheap because I didn't pay much attention to physical releases at the time. XD

On the other hand I picked a brand new GR2 copy last year for €20 so I'm content with that. :p

Top Bottom