• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$2.5 million - Halo World Championship Finals 2016 - Mar. 18-20

jfoul

I've never watched Halo competitive play until recently, even though I'm a huge fan of the series. It's really fun to watch, and I'm getting sweaty just watching some of these matches.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Wow did not expect EG to lose out for Renegades, but it was all Renegades' doing, they played really very well. Incredible snipes and multikills.

Anyone know which mix amp they are using, that white one?

Glass

Are Renegades the favorite?

Definitely not the favourites to win, def a top 5 team though, arguably top 3 on a good day. They play amazingly then tilt the very next day, they always give people good games to watch. Ninja is also the biggest Halo streamer on Twitch, he's been on the grind for a long time.

RyanW

Some pretty awesome games played today. What standings look like now:

a-08a6e040f8f04e7f838efdd280bb559e.jpg

b-f6528dd2ef3e4828ae199fc2b003ef03.jpg

c-aa8c37ed498647e99aae30ff2714e0a5.jpg

d-752def4f781f44ba9210b3ba4bd142e3.jpg

The rest of group play will be tomorrow:

And bracket play will start up soon after!

Outrun

Awesome day today.

Got hyped and played some Halo after watching a match.....

Then got depressed due to my lack of skills.

belushy

Banned
That new Observer Mode....Kreygasm

1a8c1cdb22c1aebb2cc38db9a2093a29.png

This adds in live spectating with a spectator team in customs....more Kreygasm

0b31b05ae3351946992b1ede3bd25990.png

Looks so good. Hoping they add changing team names via the observer name, so we can see "Team Liquid" or "Chosen Squad" in game instead of being photoshopped over (there is of course room for both to be used)

Wish the tournament organizers would keep the spawn and loadout breakdown on-screen more. Can live without the player cam running most of the time.

belushy

Banned
Wish the tournament organizers would keep the spawn and loadout breakdown on-screen more. Can live without the player cam running most of the time.

They are still testing it out and its an early build. I think they want to add a lot more features to it anyway, like a minimap. By the time the pro-league starts it might be ready to use full-time.

Poster#1

That new Observer Mode....Kreygasm

1a8c1cdb22c1aebb2cc38db9a2093a29.png

This adds in live spectating with a spectator team in customs....more Kreygasm

0b31b05ae3351946992b1ede3bd25990.png

Can we spectate in-game like Dota 2? that would be awesome.

I watched TL and Denial matches last night. Instense af.

Deadly

Wow what happened to EG for them to only get 5th-8th place? Weren't they practically winning everything until now?

Top Bottom