• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(1up) TGS - Best of Show Awards

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Bebpo said:
How the hell did Rhapsodia (aka. Suikoden Tactics) get in the runners up for Best of PS2? Is it possible that the game is actually good!? I refuse to believe this :p

this looks to be one of the better srpgs we have seen in awhile... I have FFT flashbacks whenever i get near this game...

Blackace

Himuro said:
More info please. Please buddy? :) Ol' pal? :) We black people stick up for one another, amirite? :)

It is a very story driven SPRG... that looks to be very deep in the game play. Also it is very pretty... I really can't say much more..

Blackace

Himuro said:
Story driven? YES! Take that mother fuckers. Hopefully it will reconcile all the damage that dastardly IV did to my favorite series! >: (

Pretty? In the screenshots it's UGLY. I guess it looks great in motion?

for a SRPG it is pretty I think.. nothing to write home about.. but most SRPGs are.. and the ones that are suck most times.. (see Front Mission 4)

GeoramA

We admire Microsoft's determination to woo Japanese gamers, but despite a dramatically increased presence to promote the 360, this in the end this was Sony's show

Sony isn't fucking around. They could choose to be on cruise control because of how dominant they are right now, but they're still pumping out awesome stuff.

Top Bottom