• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The midseason premiere is tonight!

No Way Out

With walkers inside the gates of Alexandria, Rick and the group are scared, outnumbered and things are only getting worse.

The episode was written by Seth Hoffman (who last wrote season 6 episode 2 'JSS', aka Metal Gear Carol) and was directed by stalwart Greg Nicotero (who last directed season 6 episode 1 'First Time Again', aka the one where they begin to lure the herd out of the quarry).

The guest stars on tonight's Talking Dead are:

Effects guru Greg Nicotero, country superstar Carrie Underwood, and...a surprise cast member!

LycanXIII

The midseason premiere is tonight!

The episode was written by Seth Hoffman (who last wrote season 5 episode 2 'JSS', aka Metal Gear Carol) and was directed by stalwart Greg Nicotero (who last directed season 5 episode 1 'First Time Again', aka the one where they begin to lure the herd out of the quarry).

The guest stars on tonight's Talking Dead are:

Effects guru Greg Nicotero, country superstar Carrie Underwood, and...a surprise cast member!

Wasn't JSS this season?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
*hugs RatskyWatsky*

m87V9ze.gif

Yeah, it's kind of crazy to believe that TWD's been around for 6 years already.

I know!

Shit, I just lost power, again.

Unless by some miracle I'm able to get it back in less than two hours, I won't be joining y'all tonight. =(

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Woo-hoo!!! I'm LTTP (just started really watching this season) but I'm really enjoying the show so far. Looking forward to Negan since he seems to be a big deal.

Wish list for this season:

- Morgan stop being an Unlikeable stupid dipshit
- Fucking kids need to shut up and fuck off
- Cool shit needs to actually happen

Nameless

I wished death on Morgan earlier but you know what , I'm going to take that back and give him one more chance not to be a narrow minded pacifist fuck up and bring back the guy I spent half a decade wanting to be a series regular.

C L E A R

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
I know I won't get it but I want Glenn to die. I just can't take him seriously anymore after that dumpster bullshit.

Wish list for this season:

- Morgan stop being an Unlikeable stupid dipshit
- Fucking kids need to shut up and fuck off
- Cool shit needs to actually happen

I think we'll get #1, I see Morgan making a comeback this half season though I expect he'll start slow with some people still ragging on him since he's coming off this dumb decision from the cliffhanger (atleast I hope so, I like him and now that we finally have him as a regular he deserves to get some payoff), and hopefully we'll get #3. I agree, less talking more cool events after the surprisingly really talky first half of the season.

Doubt we'll get #2, heh.

UberTag

I wonder how long they keep carol around her kill first attitude can't be good for rick in the long run
He sent her away from the group when he had an issue with it back during Season 4 and she returned the favor by rescuing both him and his daughter. Needless to say, he's pretty cool with it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom