• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You've qualified for a Kirby: Canvas Curse pink DS stylus!

aparisi2274

So I just got this e-mail... I wonder what its gonna look like..

Congratulations!

By registering your Kirby: Canvas Curse games with Nintendo's Online Product Registration, you have qualified to receive our latest My Nintendo Membership Reward - Kirby: Canvas Curse pink DS stylus!

If you haven't done so already, just let us know that you want to receive this reward. It's easy, but act now because supplies are limited!
Just go to http://www.nintendo.com/stylus_offer/, log in and choose "Yes!"

If you choose to accept it, your award will be shipped to the following address:

XXXX

If you need to update your address information, please log in to your My Nintendo account at https://www.nintendo.com/cpp/profile/addressBook.do
as soon as possible.

Hurry, you don't want to miss this offer!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

You know what they get in Japan? CONTROLLERS. And LIMITED EDITION RESIN FIGURE SETS. And GOD DAMMIT NOA.

*signs up for free bit of plastic*

MarkMacD

touchkirbystylus_f.jpg

Yippee.

I know I'mma get bashed for this...I love Nintendo and all, but could they get any more gay than that? Geeze. Give us some real shit... A stylus? I'm sure it costs them more to ship it than the actual product costs.

VerTiGo

Banned
JeffDowns said:
I know I'mma get bashed for this...I love Nintendo and all, but could they get any more gay than that? Geeze. Give us some real shit... A stylus? I'm sure it costs them more to ship it than the actual product costs.

Yeah, the stylus sucks.... but the Zelda bonus disc was a nice treat a months back.

How about a Metroid Collection!?

VerTiGo said:
Yeah, the stylus sucks.... but the Zelda bonus disc was a nice treat a months back.

How about a Metroid Collection!?

Actually, I take that back... At least Nintendo tries. They are definitely more accommodating than most of the competition when it comes to free swag. I guess the whole pink thing kinda rubbed me the wrong way, I dunno. Hats off to Nintendo for at least trying.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
JeffDowns said:

only less gay than if you used the pink stylus to draw rainbows for a pink charac---oh SON of a BITCH

Hello!

You recently received an e-mail from Nintendo explaining that because you
have registered your Kirby: Canvas Curse games online, you've qualified
for the Kirby: Canvas Curse pink DS stylus.

We wanted to let you know it is on its way to you. Your award is being sent
via First Class Mail. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

This e-mail is a presentation of Nintendo of America Inc. PO Box 957,
Redmond, WA 98052. All contents are TM and Copyright 2005 Nintendo. Game
trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.

If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, please visit
https://www.nintendo.com/cpp/profile/editCommunications.do
and adjust your preferences.

If you have any questions about Nintendo's Online Privacy Policy, please
check out our website: http://www.nintendo.com/privacy

Woot mines being sent now! :)

Inarius

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
DAMN

I'm so mad that I didn't bring my DS cases down to school with me. I knew something like this would have happened. I really hope they pull something like this with Mario Kart DS and send out those stylus' with Mario on them that you guys got a E3.

And just on a side note, I know that Japan gets the cooler exclusives but at least Nintendo is doing SOMETHING. I would love to have my number so I can get my semi-queer stylus.

Akia

StoOgE said:
Why havent I gotten this yet? I registered Kirby the day it came out :(

You get the e-mail asking if you want the game or not. They aren't going to send it to everyone who registered the game without asking them first.

demi

Akia said:
You get the e-mail asking if you want the game or not. They aren't going to send it to everyone who registered the game without asking them first.

Wrong

I posted the link a while back for anyone who registered, I never got the email until way later

mCACGj

Well I just got it in the mail yesterday, so for the people who signed up for it early should be getting it soon if you already havent gotten it.

Morts

I hope it fits in my PO box. I'm not going to enjoy picking it up at the desk unless it's a nondescript package.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Morts said:
I hope it fits in my PO box. I'm not going to enjoy picking it up at the desk unless it's a nondescript package.

Mine came in a normal envelope. The stylus itself came taped to an envelope-sized slip of paper.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Who received their stylus? I haven't gotten mine yet, which is slightly disturbing.

(I know, I'm just ASKING for a sly response from Drinky.)

Nester

DavidDayton said:
Who received their stylus? I haven't gotten mine yet, which is slightly disturbing.

(I know, I'm just ASKING for a sly response from Drinky.)

I got mine a couple weeks ago.

If I register this game tomorrow is there still a possibility of getting the stylus?

From what I hear, the offer is still up but if you register and try to get one, you get a message saying they're all out. =\

suaveric

I got the letter, but the stylus end was ripped off. Also included was a nice letter from the USPS saying that sometimes their sorting machines get snags ang damage the mail. My stylus was KIA!

SpiffyG

Gaia Theory said:
Like Micro faceplates, DS Stylus pens should be included with the games you buy (like NCL does in Japan).

Period.
You are correct. I want my red stylus with Mario Kart and my white stylus with Animal Crossing!

cicero

I got my pink Kirby stylus last week, what a disappointment. I was expecting a giant pink stylus in the style of the Pac-Pix stylus and opened the letter never realizing a small pink stylus would be taped inside.

pacpixo0hl.jpg

BuG

cicero said:
I got my pink Kirby stylus last week, what a disappointment. I was expecting a giant pink stylus in the style of the Pac-Pix stylus and opened the letter never realizing a small pink stylus would be taped inside.

pacpixo0hl.jpg
What's the deal with getting one of those Pac-Pix styli nowadays? Am I going to be subjected to insane prices on eBay or are they still available in some dark, dank corner of the internets?

D

dicklaurent

Unconfirmed Member
Got this with my japanese copy of the game. Bwahaha. It's nice for replacing with the black one in the ds.

Top Bottom