• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox partners with Addidas & NBA player to release themed basketball shoes, 'The Xbox D.O.N. 4'. $120

FpB3u35acAAbWFb

D.O.N._Issue_4_Basketball_Shoes_Black_HR0714_02_standard.jpg
D.O.N._Issue_4_Basketball_Shoes_Black_HR0714_01_standard.jpg

D.O.N._Issue_4_Basketball_Shoes_Black_HR0714_03_standard.jpg

D.O.N._Issue_4_Basketball_Shoes_Black_HR0714_04_standard.jpg

Buy here if interested, https://www.adidas.com/us/d.o.n.-issue-4-basketball-shoes/HR0714.html

Xbox has partnered, again, with a sports apparel brand and star basketball player Donovan Mitchell, to release a new Xbox themed sneaker for $120, in a variety of sizes. Called Xbox D.O.N. issue 4.

I'll give them they look better than the EA+Puma+Need For Speed Unbound shoes, that were shadow dropped not long ago.

Big February with all the shadow-drop announcements. Two new controllers, new shoes, a clothing line partnership, Anime month with discounts on Jrpgs and other anime games, and Black History Month. no game sales, but many new content for games to celebrate the month.

Lots of content and merch for Xbox fans in February, and the months not over yet.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
1jYw9EL.png

You would expect, that company which brought up Microsoft Flight Sim, to get this right, but....NO :messenger_pouting:

L after L Microsoft

refrence:
- My PPL licence
- This picture
main-qimg-526c8d5a78df36c934f6e07e48df865c.webp

anthony2690

Banned
bait-adidas-forum-xbox-360-2.jpg

Much prefer these, someone at Xbox E3 wore a pretty cool pair of Xbox Nike shoes one time too. (I am pretty sure it was Rod Ferguson)

AJ1_Xbox-E3r2-061018-hero.jpg

Not a fan of the shoes in the opening post at all.

Last edited:
There seems to be this marketing bent in MS to do little things like this and the Oreo shit.
I mean, we even have Xbox deodorant.

Top Bottom