• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Xbox]Neptunia: Sisters VS Sisters coming to Xbox. Phillip W. Spencer III decided to acquire Compile Heart?

Phillip W. Spencer III decided to acquire Compile Heart?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

gokurho

Neptunia: Sisters VS Sisters coming to Xbox Series, Xbox One in 2024​

Neptunia-Sisters-vs-Sisters-Xbox_07-02-23-1024x576.jpg

ciOd1Nx.jpg

The characters in this game is based on game console and she is the Xbox!

All three fans of xbox are elated that Phil Spender is prioritizing buying panty rpgs to build that "SeXboX" synergy. NepNep has never been more proud of Gameindustri.

How much did Phil spend on idea factory? Five dollars and a seven layer burrito from taco bell. He did stock inflation and also slid them a mountain dew baha blast freeze.

Last edited:

Nydius

I played the very first Hyperdimension Neptunia on PS3 when it released in the west and thought it was cute and funny, but pretty much had enough of the world when I completed the game. Im genuinely shocked the Neptunia series is still going 13 years later.

I played the very first Hyperdimension Neptunia on PS3 when it released in the west and thought it was cute and funny, but pretty much had enough of the world when I completed the game. Im genuinely shocked the Neptunia series is still going 13 years later.
Yeah same, like in theory I love everything about the series and Nep memes will never not amuse me, but there was basically enough genuine content for at most one game, and after the first it just got unbelievably contrived and boring to keep the plot going. The series has been nothing more than a vehicle for pure strain fan service after the first game.

I know a lot of people are hating on this and I personally have never tried this series. I do think this is the direction Xbox needs to be headed in. They are way to many smaller niche games that aren't on xbox simply because the dev doesn't think it's worth it. It's not even anything Sony is doing they simply don't think it's worth the cost. Eventually more and more of those niche games start to add up and then people buy what their friends have and maybe their friend has a PS cause he likes one of these niche titles.

Which is also why I thought it was great they got Yakuza. Go after Atelier next.

Sorry xbros, you'll have to wait a little while longer to play this JRPG masterpiece. :lollipop_pensive:

and Xbox One versions of Neptunia: Sisters VS Sisters from its previously planned April 16 release date to May 21.

“As a publisher, we want to ensure that our entry to the Xbox platform launches smoothly, and made the decision to push the release date,” the company said in a press release.

Pre-orders for the physical edition are available now via IFI’s Online Store for $39.99 and IFI’s European Online Store for £41.66. Details on the digital edition will be announced at a later date.

Top Bottom