• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox launches custom Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty 'Xbox Game Pass' PC special edition & controller, along with a blanket, badges, & replica sword handle.

New images,
sOE5POv.jpg

vW2Y0jZ.jpg

m0UvfpU.jpg

lIhdwA0.jpg

EQPKRio.jpg

km9Nk3u.jpg

3M2HIyR.jpg

xj0t2Xw.jpg

AvmQcr3.jpg

Y3rhEn3.jpg

<>

wolong_box07-1024x576.jpg

With a blanket of mythical beasts, you will think of "a crushing defeat"?
wolong_box09-1024x576.jpg

A badge imitating the five elements of the game
wolong_box20-696x696.jpg

Handle holders in the shape of Han swords, handles with animal patterns
wolong_box21-696x392.jpg.webp

The texture of the animal pattern is good

Also in the box is a little note with a 6-month Game Pass Ultimate card attached as shown.

Now that's a decent looking controller there. that's a much better design than the custom Series S controller.

You also get a bunch of extra including a blanket and 3D Sword grip.

Last edited:

Fredrik

Oops, the text didn't finish. No I mean that it was there just to show the size of the special edition box to compare.
Lol that’s such a bad size comparison, could’ve had a can of soda there or something someone can relate to.
I want the controller though… Haven’t even played the game yet but that looks nice 👌

New images,
sOE5POv.jpg

vW2Y0jZ.jpg

m0UvfpU.jpg

lIhdwA0.jpg

EQPKRio.jpg

km9Nk3u.jpg

3M2HIyR.jpg

xj0t2Xw.jpg

AvmQcr3.jpg

Y3rhEn3.jpg

Lots of Gamepass branding. Even one of the badges is Gamepass. Really going hard on pushing this game. Also that blanket look more like tarp zoomed in, especially with those creases.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
pretty cool, very high quality set! if only the said controller was an elite or something so itd be more wortth the purchase

GHG

You get a PC code along with the Game Pass 3 (6?) month Game Pass Ultimate card with that note included apparently.

So the game is included? If so then that makes it much better and as a package it makes more sense.

What's your source for this by the way? A quick google search only throws up this thread.

So the game is included? If so then that makes it much better and as a package it makes more sense.

What's your source for this by the way? A quick google search only throws up this thread.

Click the first image with the 4090 size comparison.

Reactions: GHG

MacReady13

We are doing game pass launches now??? Love the custom design but launching games like this for game pass is weird...

cireza

I will re-iterate what I said in the last thread, that Microsoft seems to think this game is a lot bigger deal / bigger get for Gamepass than it actually is.
Game is actually great fun. Of course it is important for them to get a good Japanese game day-one in Game Pass (and a Game Pass release years later). People should simply play and enjoy it, it is genuinely very good.

Top Bottom