• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass | Increase Your Backlog Inside

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
XGP_81820_HERO.jpg

Hypnospace outlaw looks like a game starring meme guy.

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

XGP_81820_HERO.jpg

Downloading flight simulator now. Played resident evil and it's good stuff alright. Don't know if I'd do it again. Must check out the indie games.

Sometimes I've very surprised with what I find.

manfestival

XGP_81820_HERO.jpg

Kinda disappointed that man of medan didn't make it to PC like it made it to console recently. Anyways this is all solid and it just keeps piling up onto my backlog with these games lol. A good problem to have but a problem nonetheless! Not enough time in a day!

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Isn't it the first one improved a bit? Exclusivity on XBox ran out so it's been updated and released on PS4 now, but they've also included the updates in the GP version?

Correct. It's an enhanced version. New levels and better camera control

FrozenFlame

Question, wasn't there a rumor that something big was going to happen to XGP these days? Need to renew it (PC) but I'm kinda waiting to see if there will be any promotion...

pr0cs

Question, wasn't there a rumor that something big was going to happen to XGP these days? Need to renew it (PC) but I'm kinda waiting to see if there will be any promotion...
Not that I've heard beyond that Ultimate rolls xcloud in to improve it's value. I don't suspect any new promotions until launch at best, and even then I'd consider that as unlikely.

FrozenFlame

Not that I've heard beyond that Ultimate rolls xcloud in to improve it's value. I don't suspect any new promotions until launch at best, and even then I'd consider that as unlikely.

I remember reading something about big news coming to XGP plus some rumors of EA Play being integrated into the service. I could see them coming up with some promotion, especially before the launch of the new console.

DrDamn

I remember reading something about big news coming to XGP plus some rumors of EA Play being integrated into the service. I could see them coming up with some promotion, especially before the launch of the new console.

Linked rumours suggest this may be the start of more add ons to the service you can pick from (for a cost). Interesting to see if anyone else joins in.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I'm almost done with Crackdown 3... MS should be ashamed of this game. I mean, they announced it before Xbox One came out and this is the best they can do after six years? It's a real piece of shit. Sometimes it clicks into place and is a good time but it's doesn't just not live up to current open world games but doesn't live up to the 13-year old original. MS needs to do better and I need to stop playing these 3-5/10 games just because they're available - I have good games in my backlog after all.

DrDamn

Undermine is really good fun. Spelunky meets Deadcells roguelite. Expect repeated runs but the game structure is such that you rarely feel like you've not achieved or learned something new. Lots of nice little touches and hidden bits and bobs too. Recommended if you like this sort of thing.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Yo spirtfarer is actually pretty dope.

I need a picture of the guy holding all the stuff in his hands with GP games in it because that's how I feel these days.

bender

What time is it?
Dark Hollow controls like a PS2 era game. Woof.

Spiritfarer seems well made. I'm really not a fan of the art style (especial the main character's hat) and after playing a few hours, I really wish the game would pick up the pace.

I would love it if there were more board games on gamepass. Just something simple like chess.

Hell, I plugged in my 360 and ended up playing Boggle for an hour.

this might save you the hassle of pluggin' in the ol'360

and boggle stand-alone

the_master

xbox-game-pass-wrzesien-2019-antyweb.jpg

Xbox Game Pass Library Currently Available On Console:

Xbox Game Pass Library Currently Available On PC:

Confirmed Games Coming To Xbox Game Pass In The Future:

First-party Xbox Game Pass games:

Third-party Xbox Game Pass Games Without A Release Date (Some Games In The List Already Got Released):

Xbox Game Pass Games Joining In April 2020:

- DayZ (May 7th)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (May 7th)
- Final Fantasy IX (May 14th)
- Fractured Minds (May 19th)

Xbox Game Pass Games Leaving Soon in May 2020:

- GTA V (May 7th)
- Black Desert (May 15th)
- Doom (May 15th)
- Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game (May 15th)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (May 15th)
- Metal Gear Survive (May 15th)
- The Banner Saga (May 15th)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (May 15th)

This thread will always be updated with everything Xbox Game Pass. Game on and Have fun!
It would be great if this post was kept up to date every now and then :)

Last edited:

the_master

Makes me angry to want to buy the console, the game pass and then see how they spend money developing pc-only games. In a couple years, what will be the reason to buy a Series X if all the series X games and more are available on PC, if gamepass is better on PC than on series X and if PCs at the time are more powerful than the console?
I am a console guy but it seems that MS will get rid of it. Also Sony will probably go to the same direction. It is a shame

Roberts

And here I was thinking this thread will not get tainted by the usual bullshit. Relax, there are enough new games on console GP to create a huge backlog until who knows when.

And speaking of that, man, lately the output has been tremendous. Obviously, Wasteland 3 is going to take most of my time - it is one of those "let me do one more quest before hitting the sack...ooh, shit, it is 5am already" games, so I don't really have the need to play other stuff, but when I'm done with it, I have at least 5 recent games that I really like but never finished (Undermine is probably the one I spent the most time on).

Top Bottom