• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE fans, someone please post these pics of wwe belts for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAZYORA

Can someone please post these WWE title pics for me? Also, can u post the pics exactly how i have it written, so each brands division is right next to each other, and that the next division is directly below without any spaces. So like the WWE and World are side by side, then directly below is the US and IC, and so on...Use the very top pic on each page(the farthest away shot) for each picture posted. Thankyou!

Set it up like this:

WWE Championship(Smackdown!), World Heavyweight Championship(Raw)
United States Championship, Intercontinental Championship
WWE Tag Team Championship(blue), World Tag Team Championship(red)

Here's the links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31678&item=5119123913
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31678&item=5118875944
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31678&item=5119123907
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31678&item=5119051500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31678&item=5118364777
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31678&item=5117948490

MAZYORA

Can someone also post the closeup shot of each belt(Second shot directly below the far away shot) the same way i have it set up too? Thanks again!

Far away shot:

Close up shot:

I thought the Raw championship belt was simply the old WCW belt. I didn't know they copied the design and simply changed the type, or was this done just for the replicas? I rather liked the old WCW/NWA desgin and thought it was a "tribute" on WWE's part to contine using it.

Bog

Junior Ace
FortNinety said:
I thought the Raw championship belt was simply the old WCW belt. I didn't know they copied the design and simply changed the type, or was this done just for the replicas? I rather liked the old WCW/NWA desgin and thought it was a "tribute" on WWE's part to contine using it.

Yep.

MAZYORA

Ghost said:
...what for?

[/suspicious]

I don't remember how to post pics, someone tell me how and I'll do it. It's cool if u guys don't want to. I just wanted to see the belts side by side.

DCX

DCX
MAZYORA said:
I don't remember how to post pics, someone tell me how and I'll do it. It's cool if u guys don't want to. I just wanted to see the belts side by side.
If you use the guided mode to post you just click on the image icon and it " guides " you through it...that's how i do it and trust me i'm no expert.

DCX

MAZYORA

DCX said:
If you use the guided mode to post you just click on the image icon and it " guides " you through it...that's how i do it and trust me i'm no expert.

DCX

Thanks, broham, I used to know how to do it, but i havent been posting on the forum much anymore, and i forgot.

DCX

DCX
MAZYORA said:
Can u post 'em for me, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There you go, for my hard work....

DC_CONS_Mazora.jpg

Thank you, standard shipping would suffice ;)

DCX

MAZYORA

DCX said:
There you go, for my hard work....

DC_CONS_Mazora.jpg

Thank you, standard shipping would suffice ;)

DCX

If you can post 'em the way i wanted it setup, then the Mazyora is yours. Post the pics exactly how i have it written, so each brands division is right next to each other, and that the next division is directly below without any spaces. So like the WWE and World are side by side, then directly below is the US and IC, and so on...Use the very top pic on each page(the farthest away shot) for each picture posted.

Edit it and make it look like this:

Far away shot:

Close up shot:

I don't want them directly below, i wanted each division side-by-side. So world, and wwe next to each other, and us ic, etc. If u do this for me, i'll be in debt to you forever. Thankyou!

DCX

DCX
MAZYORA said:
OMG, you're the F'N coolest! Thankyou so much! I owe you big-time, DCX. If I ever decide to sell my Mazyora, you will be the first to know.
MAZYOWNED! :lol

DCX

DCX

DCX
MrPing1000 said:
i don't get it whats a Mazyora?
It's a special edition Dreamcast that was sold in limited quantities at a MotoGP race in Japan, it's color is that greenish chameleon color that changes with light variances. I think only like 500 made. Not sure.

DCX

Mr Gump

Banned
MAZYORA said:
OMG, you're the F'N coolest! Thankyou so much! I owe you big-time, DCX. If I ever decide to sell my Mazyora, you will be the first to know.
No idea what that is but :lol

vince.gif
vince.gif
vince.gif

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
you know, if you right click the pics you can save them to your PC, then use some program (photoshop, fireworks, even Publisher would work) and put them all on one page...for your future viewing pleasure..or something.

and btw posting images is easy. for future reference...

MAZYORA

Ghost said:
you know, if you right click the pics you can save them to your PC, then use some program (photoshop, fireworks, even Publisher would work) and put them all on one page...for your future viewing pleasure..or something.

and btw posting images is easy. for future reference...

Yeah, i couldnt remember how to do it. Thanks, Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom