• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst takes on Elden Ring from youtube

KungFucius

King Snowflake
So after beating the game I've been finally checking what the internet has to say about it.

As the biggest thing of now every gaming youtuber wants a piece of it, and as expected, not everyone seems to be doing well handling it.

Here are some top worst takes I've seen so far.

This is not satire.... or is it?

Are you fucking kidding me? It takes a really stupid person to not get that most people will not take well to this game. Common sense would tell you that most people won't like it. The high reviews signaling must buy, caused a lot of people to spend money on something they hate. The game is very niche. It you like that niche, it is awesome, if not, then it is a frustrating disappointment.

Also the PC version has the lazy fuck you from the devs in it where you have to click exit to start menu, reload the whole fucking game from the beginning and then click on exit game. Even the devs don't give a fuck about the players. A game that is not fun for most is not the greatest thing ever. Call that cringe out of delusional ignorance if you want, but more people will go in expecting to experience greatness and end up being disappointed by this game than any thing else that comes out this year. The game has its draw, but you need to be tolerant of the need to grind and to find paths forward that are level appropriate. Why would most people with lives and limited time for gaming want that? It is just as bad as bloated games.

You are not a gamer if you can't see that most people who play games do not like these games. You are just a self absorbed fanboy who ignorantly projects their lives on to a market that apparently told Ubisoft to keep making AC games longer and longer.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
WGAF NEWS - Reports say different people like different genres of games. Eyewitness reports say that some even share their reasons for disliking things they don't enjoy! Our field correspondents Mike Hunt and Dick Ertz will be on location with all the details at 11!

Also, fires breaking out near several gaming enthusiast boards as protests against detractors of The Newest Thing gather en masse.

All of this, and more. Because at WGAF News, *we* GAF.

Tg89

Lol these people are obnoxious. 99.9% of games are easy mode by default, why not go play those?

Imagine If people bitched about all the games that don’t have hard modes.

DavidGzz

Someone may have said this already. But I'll never believe stuff like this isn't how these people are trying to stand out on YouTube. YouTube is so saturated that some do satire that they never admit is satire to get clicks. Then people may sub just to hear their next awful take to laugh at.

Top Bottom