• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Wordle 204 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

From Hello Wordl, got this beauty

sg3tFFK.jpg

And Word Master. Shut down my computer and it reset the streak. Forgot

1lNPnwP.jpg

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I'm trying to figure out an optimal starting word. I used SPORT, which hits some pretty common letters and a vowel, but it would be better if I could get an extra vowel instead of the P.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I start with STALE. Or you can use LEAST.

Usually I get a letter or two. Sometimes even 3. Not often I get zero letters.

If it doesn't go well (I get 0 or 1 letter), I then try to make a word with an O, M, N, R, I, P, D. Something along those lines with the 1 letter I got already.

Letters like Q, Z, J, U, K arent too common so I skip those. Playing all the puzzles on the various sites the past few days I havent even got a word with a Q or Z yet anywhere.

I use stare
Nice. That's even better than my starting word.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Wordle 205 2/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Totally lucky guess.
Went with RATES as my opener as I like knowing if there is an S at the end or not. Some of the discussion here about not bothering with Q or Z as they never show up planted a Q word in my head for a second guess.

Kuranghi

Damn, would've had it in 3, maybe 2 if I had picked the other of the 3/4 words it could've been after first guess. I went mental and assumed repeated letter twice as well instead of just looking for a word that used the unused letters, doh:

Wordle 205 4/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

But as the French say "that is the life!", when you terribly transliterate it anyway. Confirmation by Berny needed, unless I've recalled incorrectly that you're French.

Last edited:
Top Bottom