• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With the way MSFT are declaring their full RDNA2 GPU, should they offer a similar pc experience on their xbox series x?

Vognerful

So, I was thinking that based on their latest announcement they should incorporate similar experience to PC. What I mean is having like office products and mod support as well. This will also allow them to gain more customers from pc.

What do you guys think and what is possible to have?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Office Products

For who? If you need office software, you already have it. No-one's gonna sell their PCs as soon as Word is useable on Xbox.

So, I was thinking that based on their latest announcement they should incorporate similar experience to PC. What I mean is having like office products and mod support as well. This will also allow them to gain more customers from pc.

What do you guys think and what is possible to have?

Your first mistake is believing that pc players will use a console just because it would have some limited moding. Thats mostly what happens on fanatical levels of consolized forums like this or reeera. They think PC only means more power to run console games. I for example will rather give up gaming that play something with a controller. A consoles will forever not interest me because the way you interact with and play games is the shittiest imaginable. Thank god the dozens of assist systems are there to play the games while i pretend im actually doing those actions

Last edited:

Raphael

I Just want them to offer k+m compatibility (Dev choice) and offer strategy games. Total war and Ck3 on my tv on the sofa mmmmmm

Last edited:

reksveks

The only think I want is an Xbox version of Steam Link, let me power my TV experience from my PC gaming rig in another room.

Top Bottom