• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With CyberPunk Delay, are you filling the gap with another game?

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
With the delay today fount myself with a free spot for something. Ended up preordering the new Call of Duty and Godfall. Sorry Valhalla, maybe next time. Any other NeoGaffers choosing to buy something you passed on because of Cyberpunk?

N30RYU

I planned on getting Spiderman+Miles, Demon's and Cyberpunk... I think that with I've seen today of Astro's amd the other 3 (spider1 included) I'll be good...

Also I'll have some games of the PS+ collection I haven't played yet.

moedesty

Banned
i'm new here, but i'm asking myself why people do start a new thread for every single question they have in their minds?

why not posting this question in the witcher thread?

can someone explain? is it normal? 1/2 of the threads on this page will be forgotten after half a day. there is never a real discussion.

Vawn

Banned
Hell no. I'm playing Demon's Freaking Souls anyway. I'll get the proper next-gen version of Cyberpunk anyway.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
i'm new here, but i'm asking myself why people do start a new thread for every single question they have in their minds?

can someone explain? is it normal? 1/2 of the threads on this page will be forgotten after half a day. there is never a real discussion.

so people can complain obviously

Katajx

Gold Member
Will probably make room for Valhalla. I liked the idea of it, but the launch period was crowded and then there is the cost after PS5 and some accessories.

Miles Morales and Demon Souls are already paid for and will get me by for a bit.

I’ll also share some play time with the kids I’m sure.

LOLCats

Banned
i decided to wait on watchdogs because of course cyberpunk and watchdogs may not be worth full price but you know I may get watchdogs now to fill that gap... lol

Stuart360

Half way through RDR2 (mixed feelings), and just installed Watch Dogs 2 to try and give it another go. Just installed Ghost Runner as well, although i'm not sure how i feel about 1 hit = death gameplay lol.

Yoboman

Demons Souls, Miles Morales, Astrobot will take up some time. Need to catch up on Ghosts of Tsushima too

Also Sackboy, pending reviews

No lack of games on my end, will probably not touch Cyberpunk until the next gen upgrade

DavidGzz

Had my hands full with Demon's, Spiderman, Valhalla, and finishing Ghost of Tshushima but now I have an excuse to get Watchdogs Legion since it reminds me of Cyberpunk in London. Will wait for the next gen version though.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Really not a lot I'm interested in. Will be playing some of my backlog most likely.

For sure buying:

Hyrule Warriors 2
Fire Emblem 1 (NES)
Cyberpunk 12/10

Maybe if it's on sale:

Sakuna: Rice and Ruin
13 Sentinels
John Wick Hex
Mad Rat Dead

Last edited:

anothertech

Tbh, I might actually start going through all the ps+ games I put in my library but never downloaded lol.

I'll be going through Destiny 2 new content till the release I think

MrS

Banned
Not "filling the gap" per se, as I had three other games I was gonna play before it, but I'm now going to pick up Sackboy because I think CP2077 will be delayed again in to 2021. I have serious misgivings that this 3 extra weeks will fix all of the problems across 9 versions of the game and I think they'll bury the bad news of a delay on a day when it won't be the number #1 news story i.e. a day when one of the new consoles launches.

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

Gives me more time to finish Tsushima, and play some FIFA, and continue with Division 2. So it's fine by me... I've always appreciated the "when it's done" development approach, and we know whenever it's released it's going to be magnificent. I have no issue pushing that another month.

Last edited:

Hey Blinkin

This is a common occurrence on most forums.

As popular as this forum is, it's to be expected that any thread idea that might pop up in one's mind, will be posted.

This topic interested me. There are plenty of other topics that don't.

Either engage constructively or ignore them.

:messenger_horns:

Hey Blinkin

Yeah, Tsushima, Miles Morales, Genshin Impact, maaaybe Demon’s souls....there is a lot of love around.

Ghost of Tsushima is the one game I'll play 1st when I get around to getting a PS5 in a few years.

I can't wait to see what SP does with Ghost 2.

Kuranghi

Hey Blinkin

Good stuff, I just laugh that people get pissed about not many launch games on a new console when there are literally hundreds of games I want to play right now, many of which I could start/buy for less than £10.

I know it's not exciting to everyone, but the BC is a huge selling point for me.

I don't mind playing my favorite old games with better performance.

The next gen titles will come. Until then I'm sure I can find something to play! 😁

Nope. Just gonna sit here, angrily glaring at my monitor, occasionally throwing things at my cats, and making snide remarks to the wife.

Seriously, tho, I was so focused on CP77 that I don't even know when the new consoles are releasing or if I could even get one now. If I could, then probably Demon's Souls. Nothing else on PC that I can think of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom