• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WIll Smith Game 'Undawn' is a massive flop

SJRB

Gold Member
Will Smith's days of being cool are long gone, nothing but sadness remains.

Also doesn't help that the game itself is absolute dogshit.

Mahavastu

yeah, the game flopped...
BUT: in the yong yeah video he also shows the steam numbers, and they are better then Suicide Squad kills the Justice leaque numbers:messenger_tears_of_joy:
Not bad for a game nobody ever heard about

I watched the videos and I do really not know where the 140mio ended up, even the money for Will Smith can not be that much...

Last edited:

FeralEcho

Keep Undawn out of your fucking mouth!!!

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

Never heard of this thing

FeralEcho

And yet here we are. Him living in a multi million dollar house, had a good career, has seen the world. And his life is a flop.

Can't even begin to imagine how sad and fucked up your life is then......
And yet he is miserable,all the money in the world won't make up for what his wife did to him. He's a husk of a man with nothing but money and misery tied to him. If you feel that's something to aspire to then good luck to you...

Krathoon

It is pretty amusing how they totally sidestepped the American market on this.

Like they knew it would be a bad idea.

Hohenheim

Never heard of this and will probably never hear of it again.

I'm probably a old guy out of touch, but I will never understand why people would want to play videogames on their phone. I turn of all notifications and put my PC in "dont disturb" mode when playing at home on my desktop, and would lose all interest in a game if it was played on the device I use for everything I want to escape from when playing games.

And yet he is miserable,all the money in the world won't make up for what his wife did to him. He's a husk of a man with nothing but money and misery tied to him. If you feel that's something to aspire to then good luck to you...
Im not saying that anywhere. At least he had a prime he can be proud of and look back upon. The fact that he knocked up a cheating sociopath and got a deranged kid wont change that. :p

It's a mobile money laundering game. They have nothing to recover because they spent nothing on making it. You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe 140$ million dollars went into making this lmao.

Gamerguy84

Would be funny if dorito pope worked it in at an awards show. Like poking fun at games that haven't sold.

Out of nowhere here comes will Smith, no one even knew he was there. Extrapolate the rest.

Top Bottom