• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I really hope it isn't. With it being a sequel and a lot of assets already being created with heavy lifting done so they can tweak animations and models for the sequel. It was announced for 2021 right? So a full year delay like halo?

I think it can still make 2022 and I hope it does so we have a great exclusive to play in the holiday season.

zokie

oh shit i didn't read the rules before voting , i might be doomed lol
All for the fun ~ Must be happy with whatever happens

Last edited:

kyliethicc

I am prepared to vote vs kyliethicc kyliethicc if he is prepared to change his Avatar to "I love Man Utd" .

The same goes against @Bo_Hazem to a Liverpool one.

Lastly for @EviLore with a "Free Byrank" one.

God of war will not be delayed. :messenger_sad_relieved:
Jurgen Klopp Laughing GIF by Liverpool FC

phil_t98

#SonyToo
I am trying really hard to finish it on PC...but u can def the limitations, the bad level design, for some reason on PC u can see all the flaws lol. I am half way through and I am really wondering why so much praise but hey man, i also hate RDR2 which apparently is a milestone in gaming achievement.

For me it was to repetitive., walk a narrow corridor and then it opens up to a battle then a bit of exploration and then boss fight and repeat.

Don’t get me wrong I get why people love it but I just didn’t feel it.

The game is stunning though, no denying it. Am hoping the sequel will be a bit different and I like it more

OZ9000

Banned
It's almost June and we haven't heard shit from the game.

100% delayed until 2023, and frankly I do not know what the fuck Sony Santa Monica has been doing for the past 4-5 years.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Bigger question is if it’s gonna move up release date like Xenoblade 3 did.

But then again it seems Monolith Soft are only ones smart enough to not announce their games so damn early.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Such people need sycophancy and praise so that at worst they don’t block you, and at best they even answer you
Honestly, that thought crossed my mind right off the rip. Butter them up in the beginning, so when you are a tiny bit critical, that bitch-made cunt doesn't block.

Fuck'em, I say.

skit_data

Probably not, but far from impossible as todays event has shown us.

Personally I think there’s too much indicating devs are finishing up and leaving SSM at this point for any major delay. Not core devs but overall manpower.

Top Bottom