• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WiFi doubt

Mihail

Banned
Well, in the forum I linked to above, that josh mentioned, they found a solution for it.

One thing I don't get -- which protocol have to be enabled on your wired connection?

EDIT: replying to the guy on the page before...

Morts

So who has gotten it to work?

jamesinclair, I have the same card as you. Let me know if you figure anything out.

The DS can communicate with the wireless card, but my computer's connection to the internet dies when I turn on Internet sharing. Well it's still connected according to the system tray icon, but I can't use internet explorer or AIM, so I think the ad hoc connection has preference over the internet connection....

I have a wireless router at home, but I'd love to be able to do this at work. I can't connect directly there since their wireless requires a username and password.

fresquito

Finally got my copy of Sk8land. When trying to go online I detect the connection, but when connecting to it I keep on getting Error 51300 :-/ Someone please, help me!

Morts

I tried setting this up for a little while today, and wasn't able to get it working. Thus, I am very, very, sad. Hopefully I'll be able to connect at school, because I really can't afford to buy any hardware right now.

Top Bottom