• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why does India always get a pass?

Woo-Fu

Banned
There is a big difference between "shit happens" and a government that encourages and enforces shit happening. US/UN might step in in the second case, particularly if the country in question is threatening/in conflict with another country.

India seems to be a case of the first, a country that will grow out of most this on its own, given time. You're talking about 1.3Bn people, not a handful of people running a regime that can be toppled.

Because you are comparing two nations with spectrums of people, a lot of people, 1.7 billion people, into binary points of comparison.

And India doesn't get a pass. Women are advised to not visit India solo, or without three or more people, nearly unanimously.

Yeah 1.7 billion people is ALOT of people.

The women alone is a fairly recent thing iirc, when i went 6+ years ago i dont recall it being a thing.

Jesus, thats what nearly 4 times the USA but I imagine 3 times the USA live in poverty with basically no education, its not hard to see why its in such shody moral state

India with 1.19 billion. The United States is a distant third with 311.1 million people

MikeMyers

As someone of Indian origin I think it's because India isn't as relevant to geopolitics. No one think US could go to conflict with India unlike North Korea or Iran.

Also, East Asians have a lot of prejudices against Indians.
Oh? Makes me nervous about visiting East Asia next year.

Laiza

First of all, India hardly gets a pass. Anytime something happens in India, people come out of the woodworks and become extremely critical. I've even seen similar incidents in different parts of the world that are glossed over by the international media, yet if something terrible happens in India it's ALWAYS in the spotlight.

You were born in America but your parents are from Hyderabad. I was born in Hyderabad and raised in Canada.

I can tell you without a doubt that your preconceived notions based on a few articles are wrong. Gang rape is a part of the culture? Wtf are you smoking? You've clearly never stepped foot in India or at least not spent a significant amount of time there. Gang rape happens fucking everywhere in the world, it's not something specific to India. Evil people are everywhere. For the most part India is a safe place.

In a country of 1.2 billion people, there are bound to be bad apples. And it's great that whenever something significantly bad happens, the indian media absolutely fucking beats the shit out of it on air for days on end and shows the events that transpired. What does this mean? That these events happen, but they're isolated and rare.
I think you're overstating it.

I'm sure it's safe for tourists... male tourists, that is. Maybe not so much for women:
[...]
There was a blog post I saw a while back from a girl who visited India, where she highlighted both the great things about it along with the shocking amount of sexual harassment she had to deal with while she was there. She got PTSD from the amount of harassment she had to endure. It was really hair raising to read.

Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it.

JJMorris

The women alone is a fairly recent thing iirc, when i went 6+ years ago i dont recall it being a thing.

Semi-frequent India visitor, and long time lurker at GAF, definitely been seeing despairing stories of incidents on here since '07/'08. Then again, India hasn't been a tourism hotbed for western nations until this century either. It's a great place to visit, but it's a large, diverse country, and people assume it's alternative Southeast Asia when visiting.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Modi is the biggest indictment against Indians, imo. The man lead mobs that killed tens of thousands of innocent people, and a hundred thousand rapes.

How about some proof? Pulling a things out from? He didn't lead any mobs. Around 700 people were killed in the riots in his state (please read my earlier posts on this topic to get the whole idea about the situation. Doesn't look like it will change your opinion on anything but can't hurt). The supreme court of India couldn't find anything against him and freed him of all charges.

Anticol

Banned
Women have to be super careful if they travel to india, in fact here in Australia indian immigrants have raped several women.

Full disclaimer, my parents are from Hyderabad, but I was born in America.

My whole life I've seen India as this distant place that my ancestors came from. I know about it as much as most Indians that were born in America know.

"Ancestors"? Sorry to break it to you, those are your parents and you are a full blooded Indian.

But yeah India gets loads of passes, including a pass on sending immigrants/refugees back to a place where they are likely to get killed.

Semi-frequent India visitor, and long time lurker at GAF, definitely been seeing despairing stories of incidents on here since '07/'08. Then again, India hasn't been a tourism hotbed for western nations until this century either. It's a great place to visit, but it's a large, diverse country, and people assume it's alternative Southeast Asia when visiting.

Hmm intresting, I went with my then gf/now wife and a female friend we met out there and outside of being asked for photos a billion times, nothing sinister happened. As you say westerners go over and take the piss and prance about in bikinis (or even topless!?!) and are suprised this draws attention.

nampad

As someone of Indian origin I think it's because India isn't as relevant to geopolitics. No one think US could go to conflict with India unlike North Korea or Iran.

Oh? Makes me nervous about visiting East Asia next year.

A Bengali friend of mine has been living in Vietnam for years without any issues.

It's more that people will say that you can't trust Indians because they do shady stuff etc. but you won't get beat up or something. Also, parents are usually not happy if their kids have an Indian SO.

JJMorris

Hmm intresting, I went with my then gf/now wife and a female friend we met out there and outside of being asked for photos a billion times, nothing sinister happened. As you say westerners go over and take the piss and prance about in bikinis (or even topless!?!) and are suprised this draws attention.

Yep. Great place to visit, it's unlikely that anything bad will happen. But safety first for certain people.

MikeMyers

A Bengali friend of mine has been living in Vietnam for years without any issues.

It's more that people will say that you can't trust Indians because they do shady stuff etc. but you won't get beat up or something. Also, parents are usually not happy if their kids have an Indian SO.
Mostly Japan we gonna visit. Maybe China too.

Laiza

Curious how much of India you actually saw (and how much the fact that you were clearly together changed peoples' perception of your gf), because the account linked to before in this thread directly contradicts this anecdote.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
The OP didn't even bring Pakistan in his discussion yet you decided to write all this just to shit on it? You couldn't have made this comparison and just wrote what you thought of India but instead you decided write it like a typical Indian that blames their problem on neighbors. Looks like you have something personal against Pakistan.

OP said this.

You know what? Say whatever the fuck you want about the middle east, or how they treat women, but until the day when gang rapes, lynching over eating beef, or videos of murder are commonplace in arab/muslim countries, I think I'll take the driving restrictions.

That was immediately after he talked about a video of a woman getting assaulted and murdered while the mob watched. There have been several high profile mob stonings in Pakistan in recent years, it's only fair to make the comparison even if OP was mostly concerned with the criticisms arab states get.

Of course it's more personal for me, I was born and raised there and no matter how long I will live in the states, that association will stay with me till the day I die.

Not sure if you're from Pakistan but if you are then your post is exactly what I was talking about. There is this tendency to ignore what's happening in their country and shift the blame to other countries. No where did i assert that india's rape problem was because of Pakistan or Pakistanis and yet you suggested I was shifting the blame. It's ironic because in your attempts to defend Pakistan you have ended up shifting the blame yourself.

And there in lies the answer. indians know they have problems. they arent afraid to tackle them. they stand up for whats wrong. They are basically the same people as Pakistanis, just as flawed and just as determined, and they arent always successful, but they are much better at pulling their country out of the corrupt hell hole it's been.

There is a reason why all the call centers are in India just a few hundred miles away from Pakistan. There is a reason why programming jobs get outsourced to India and not Pakistan. There is a reason why it's much easier for Indians to get student visas than it is for Pakistanis. India is a developing country that has more to offer the world than arab states and south asian countries like Pakistan.

Jumeira

Banned
Modi and his right wing government do seem to be getting heat outside of india. But yes, theres a growing problem with hindu nationalists terrorising dissidents, should get more attention, i read this morning a notable journalist was recently shot dead for being critical of Hindu nationalists.

Indian reporters are being increasingly targeted by radical Hindu nationalists, activists say.
In the last few years, journalists seen to be critical of Hindu nationalists have been berated on social media, while many women reporters have been threatened with rape and assault.
Ministers belonging to India's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) have also openly attacked journalists, using terms like "presstitute" (a mix of press and prostitute) to describe them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-41169817

Porcile

All my Dad's family is from India but I've never been and have absolutely no desire to visit. It doesn't get a free pass from me.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Modi and his right wing government do seem to be getting heat outside of india. But yes, theres a growing problem with hindu nationalists terrorising dissidents, should get more attention, i read this morning a notable journalist was recently shot dead for being critical of Hindu nationalists.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-41169817

No she wasn't shot dead for being a critic of hindu nationalism. It's not clear why she was shot. She had a dispute with her brother, was sent to jail by court for another deafamation case (which had nothing to do with hindu nationalism either) and was in some kind of relationship with naxal terrorists. It could be the brother, a fraction of naxals or anything. If Hindu nationalists indeed wanted to kill a journalist, she would be far far lower on their list anyway.
Nevertheless, it's unlikely and far from certain that she was killed by Hindu nationalists.

nobody pretends that it's a developed country with a great government, so it's not held to the same standards

also it's weirdly positioned against certain factions in the middle east and against china, so some western governments would consider it unstrategic to rebuke india too much

i'm not sure what exact conflict they'd want india for or why they're cautious about it being imminent, but i don't spend all day dreaming up ww3 hypotheticals

Madness

India's government doesn't have policies of beheading blasphemers in the street. India itself is a country with a population of more than Europe and North America combined and throw Russia and Brazil into the mix as well. Now compare rapes that happen in India versus all those countries comparatively.

India is the size of Western Europe. It is why it is called a sub-continent. It is more diverse than Europe. Someone in Punjab does not look like someone in Sikkim does not look like someone in South Tamil Nadu. Think of India like the European Union.

Who gives it a pass? A gangrape happens in Delhi something happening daily in the US and Europe as well and yet Indians are all labelled racist.

You say beef eaters are lynched. I agree. But what are you comparing it to? Pakistan a country that ethnically cleansed all muslims from the country?

As for beef? This is something that is millenia long. It is more cultural than religious. Is eating beef a human right? If tomorrow India banned all wholesale beef eating like many Islamic nations ban the eating of pork, what happens? Nothing. People stop eating beef. A lot of OP just reada like anecdotal reports and feelings.

Because unlike Pakistan and other arab states, they are trying to get better. the rape scandals a few years ago brought about change in both attitudes and laws. they didnt just sweep it under the rug and pretty much the entire country came out to protest against their rapey tendencies and the laws that help shield these creeps.

Pakistan still has blasphemy laws so when a pregnant christian woman gets beaten to death by a mob, the tv anchors are outraged but the masses dont go out to protest and ask for real reforms. they love to protest american mistakes but when it comes to looking themselves in the mirror, they stay home and privately disagree.

And the western press and public notices that. If they see that a third world country is trying to improve, they are not going to shit on it. Indians also dont go out and kill western civilians where as pakistan has been harboring terrorists for a good few decades now. Arab states produce terrorists faster than Pakistan.

And this is probably a bit of a tangent, but Indians are also very patriotic from what ive seen. they truly believe their country is constantly improving and they are very laser focused on improving their quality of life. They are very capitalist in nature which is probably why they pretty much ignore the 300 million poor people when boasting about their country's progress. They are kind of like Americans in that sense. If they are a middle class or upper middle class, these problems dont affect them.

Whereas Pakistanis only pretend to be patriotic when it comes to shitting on other countries. They take little to no pride in their country. everyone i know says they love pakistan but they all got up the fuck out of there the first chance they got. they got their extended families out of there as soon as they could. like 80% of pakistanis want to leave pakistan. Arabs are pretty content tolerating fundamental muslims. i have never seen a single protest over Saudi Arabia's treatment of women from any arab or south asian country.

So if these countries are refusing to evolve and improve and join the rest of us of the world in the 21st century, they will continue to get criticized until they get with the program like India did.

suuuuure lets bring lebanon into the discussion while we're at it

israel too

lets just shit on everybody lol

dont do this lol

VeeP

You say beef eaters are lynched. I agree. But what are you comparing it to? Pakistan a country that ethnically cleansed all muslims from the country? Or Bangladesh where journalists increasingly against militant islam are being beheaded or killed.

As for beef? This is something that is millenia long. It is more cultural than religious. Is eating beef a human right? If tomorrow India banned all wholesale beef eating like many Islamic nations ban the eating of pork, what happens? Nothing. People stop eating beef. A lot of OP just reada like anecdotal reports and feelings.

Since the topic of eating beef is being discussed, I just thought I would add on...

Only thing I want to point out is that lynching people for eating or "supposedly" (in some cases people were lynched for simply being muslim, and mobs assumed the muslims ate beef) when India itself is one of the worlds biggest exporters of eating beef. It's ridiculous. No one should be dying for that.

And to reply to your post, I don't believe (unless I missed it) anyone is saying "eating beef is a human right", OP just merely said it's ridiculous that people are being lynched for it.

Not if they're black

In my experience based on what I've seen, male tourists are usually pretty safe depending on where they stay/are at/do. Where's this black people aren't safe in India coming from?

-India is a shithole, it never has got a pass so fuck knows what you are on about. Went to India this year for the first time in nearly 20 years, my family there is rich as fuck but they know the country is horrendous so even in luxury, they know what's going on. Everyone there knows things are totally fucked up, well at least the people of Punjab and Mumbai.
-In terms of the rapes, it's awful but the population is of a 1 billion where the poor are really fucking poor. These people get prayed on, the same would be seen in the poorer areas in all countries.
-The politicians are the worst of the worst of the worst, these fuckers look like they belong in a body bag but they are making the big decisions, Modi for example can get fucked.

-All the fucking idiots I know leave India and drive trucks in Canada or Australia, literally all they know to do. Like, why the fuck would anyone go to Australia willingly?

Lifeline

I think the difference is that things you mentioned regarding the Middle East are government laws, while the things you mentioned for India are mob justice actions.

Ishan

India's government doesn't have policies of beheading blasphemers in the street. India itself is a country with a population of more than Europe and North America combined and throw Russia and Brazil into the mix as well. Now compare rapes that happen in India versus all those countries comparatively.

India is the size of Western Europe. It is why it is called a sub-continent. It is more diverse than Europe. Someone in Punjab does not look like someone in Sikkim does not look like someone in South Tamil Nadu. Think of India like the European Union.

Who gives it a pass? A gangrape happens in Delhi something happening daily in the US and Europe as well and yet Indians are all labelled racist.

You say beef eaters are lynched. I agree. But what are you comparing it to? Pakistan a country that ethnically cleansed all muslims from the country?

there can be arguments made on the beef issue. The right to feedom of religion is a fundamental right and the indian government is secular. Those two things along contradict a blanket ban against beef like theocratic muslim governments. etc etc. But thats drifting off topic op is talking about how lyncing for beef and womens rights etc. Which I similarly explained in my prior post.

Jeels

OP said this.

That was immediately after he talked about a video of a woman getting assaulted and murdered while the mob watched. There have been several high profile mob stonings in Pakistan in recent years, it's only fair to make the comparison even if OP was mostly concerned with the criticisms arab states get.

Of course it's more personal for me, I was born and raised there and no matter how long I will live in the states, that association will stay with me till the day I die.

Not sure if you're from Pakistan but if you are then your post is exactly what I was talking about. There is this tendency to ignore what's happening in their country and shift the blame to other countries. No where did i assert that india's rape problem was because of Pakistan or Pakistanis and yet you suggested I was shifting the blame. It's ironic because in your attempts to defend Pakistan you have ended up shifting the blame yourself.

And there in lies the answer. indians know they have problems. they arent afraid to tackle them. they stand up for whats wrong. They are basically the same people as Pakistanis, just as flawed and just as determined, and they arent always successful, but they are much better at pulling their country out of the corrupt hell hole it's been.

There is a reason why all the call centers are in India just a few hundred miles away from Pakistan. There is a reason why programming jobs get outsourced to India and not Pakistan. There is a reason why it's much easier for Indians to get student visas than it is for Pakistanis. India is a developing country that has more to offer the world than arab states and south asian countries like Pakistan.

WTF are you talking about? You are the one that opened up your post by name dropping Pakistan in the first word and now you are just shitting all over Pakistan and comparing the two when that's not even what the thread is about. Fucking typical nationalistic garbage.

Fezan

The main negative news now a days is mostly related to terrorism and terrorist in the West don't come from India. Secondly they are allies of West in that region. Lastly I think large number of Indians live abroad and their good image make some of these issues.
Like no one talks about Kashmir anymore or beef van is India etc

MikeMyers

In my experience based on what I've seen, male tourists are usually pretty safe depending on where they stay/are at/do. Where's this black people aren't safe in India coming from?
I won't speak for India as a whole (since that would be generalizing) but a lot of family members who were born in India are racist. They'd defend Pakistanis and Bangladeshis if they got discriminated against, but never a black person.

i just want to know why random Indian dudes keep sending my friends gross ass messages on insta and facebook

legitimately so thirsty

Modi is the biggest indictment against Indians, imo. The man lead mobs that killed tens of thousands of innocent people, and a hundred thousand rapes. The mans the indian Hitler. Was banned from America and the EU before he became leader.

And this is a country that practices female infanticide. Its this cultural practice that leads to there being not enough women, and too many men, which leads the unseens sexual violence in India, but the attitude of female infanticide obviously also further enables the sexual violence.

there are 14 million slaves in India.

Modi is such a cunt. I don't respect anybody who supports him.
Lmao some hot ass takes here.
I thought this was a political discussion but this is some alex jones type shit

Sounds more like economic modern slavery to me....
This isnt the kind that you see in chinese mines or north korean bootcamps which you know damn well will never find itself in global statistics.
Regardless,imnnot contesting statistics, my point was that this thread almost reads like a racially fueled hate thread rather than people trying to create legitimate arguments.
Even the tc couldn't be bothered to type what its about. Id understand if someone said why terrorists get a pass or why nazi's get a pass but this is painting the worlds most racially diverse population with some broad ass strokes.
Granted im no expert in indian political history, but i did spend a year there and some of these claims are downright hilarious, to the point where it makes me think that to grow such a hatred for person who's been 3 years in power, you have to have done some research and not just perused through headlines.
At which point, youre intentionally ignoring facts to pass of the hatred as reasonable.
Not talking about you specifically btw.

Sunster

Sounds more like economic modern slavery to me....
This isnt the kind that you see in chinese mines or north korean bootcamps which you know damn well will never find itself in global statistics.
Regardless,imnnot contesting statistics, my point was that this thread almost reads like a racially fueled hate thread rather than people trying to create legitimate arguments.
Even the tc couldn't be bothered to type what its about. Id understand if someone said why terrorists get a pass or why nazi's get a pass but this is painting the worlds most racially diverse population with some broad ass strokes.
Granted im no expert in indian political history, but i did spend a year there and some of these claims are downright hilarious, to the point where it makes me think that to grow such a hatred for person who's been 3 years in power, you have to have done some research and not just perused through headlines.
At which point, youre intentionally ignoring facts to pass of the hatred as reasonable.
Not talking about you specifically btw.

It is sex slavery and bonded labor mostly involving children. I'm just a guy who hates slavery, this isn't a "barbaric brown people!" post. Slavery has always existed in India and they have done little to combat it. That is my problem.

wachie

India is still a fucked up place. The current PM and the political party in power will ensure it will not progress as much as it was previously due to their radical thinking. Things like demonetization where the common man was hung out to dry while all the black marketers (including politicians and power players) got out in a hurry etc. A country where tolerance is being brought up far more frequently as a discussion point by non-political people etc.
On the contrary, he is extremely popular in India. Latest polls show that he and his government enjoy trust of vast majority of people in India. If polls were to be held today, he will easily come to power again.
I would say the same for Trump. And you know how good that guy is .. It means squat if the guy is voted into power, if it's backward ass, murdering, racist piece of shit.

My wife works with a lot of extremely well-paid, privileged white teachers at a big American International School here in Asia.

It always blows my mind how many of them think of India as this "quaint" place to visit in which to have their fucking "Darjeeling Limited" experience. Then they come back from their travels and have nothing but horror stories and shock to relay.

Like, the fuck did you expect?!

Of all the places I plan to travel to, mainland China and India are nowhere to be found on that list.

Sunster

My wife works with a lot of extremely well-paid, privileged white teachers at a big American International School here in Asia.

It always blows my mind how many of them think of India as this "quaint" place to visit in which to have their fucking "Darjeeling Limited" experience. Then they come back from their travels and have nothing but horror stories and shock to relay.

Of all the places I plan to travel to, mainland China and India are nowhere to be found on that list.

the bolded I can see, Westerners really romanticize India but nothing but horror stories? They must have had their eyes shut during a lot of their time in India. India and China are beautiful countries with tons of things to see, none of which are horrific

VeeP

Lmao I have to ask, what parts of India are they visiting?

MikeMyers

Things like demonetization where the common man was hung out to dry while all the black marketers (including politicians and power players) got out in a hurry etc.

Are you an Indian who lives in India?

I've always been curious to hear the demonetization experience from someone who was living in India at the time.

trump hovers around 35% approval

This. The difference is that he wasn't elected out of spite for a community.
He (modi) was elected out of spite for the largest and oldest political party of india.
Muslims in india are the largest unified minority, the hindu majority on the other hand is divided into dozens of subcultures. As such targeting the muslim votebank was the surest bet to power and this is what the aforementioned party had been doing for the last 40 or whatever years. Let me reiterate, these people won with overwhelming majorities for decades until this guy popped up flipped the tables.
The party mentioned above always took steps to keep hinduism down a notch while giving additional privileges to the muslim minority.be it in the form of reservations, monetary aid for pilgrimages, promotion and sustainence of extreme religious beliefs, . To this day, a large sector of the poor muslim population in remote parts of the country doesn't attend schools but is taught in certain madarasas which focus solely on religious education. And certification from such places are actually accepted when enrollment into higher education or certain jobs.
My post is not meant to berate the beliefs of a community btw,everyone has a history of how they arrived at their culture or sensibilities and i have no right to question it.
Its meant to berate a party that ruled for decades and had a popular yoga guru beaten up in the middle of the night because he brought up some ills done by the said party in an interview while a lecturer who openly advocated extremist jihadi beliefs was defended upon prosecution.
The reason modi is popular isnt because he got people killed on the streets its because the riots he's infamous for took place in a highly volatile region within days of him assuming power in that state. Accounts say religious communities imposed curfews on their on own in those areas.
And in the last 15 odd years since, there hasnt been a single riot or a case of communal disharmony in that state and he's been elected every single time.
The riot move, assuming he did get people killed effectively killed any chance of his party ever coming back to power in the national scene because of the vote bank he alienated.

He wasnt banned to travel to us because he's goddamn hitler, he was banned upon the request of the same political party i mentioned above based on the same incident i talked about above.

I spent half of 2016 and some part of 2017 in india as apart of my job and according to my ex colleagues people even hate modi's own party. But the thing us their last pm, who was an economics doctorate from the london school, upon being questioned about joblessness and poverty literally made an emergency statement on national television where he said money doesn't grow on trees so fuck off.
He was like a trump who barely did anything but made a trump like statement every two years.
On the other hand they see modi as someone who is to an extent capable of looking beyond religious votebanks even if its at the cost of some perceived radicalism.

In any case, thats it for my rant. It bothered me a little seeing claims of rape being a part of culture because most the people i met there were genuinely nice and sensible.As in every country with economic issues and racial diversity, there are bad apples, the overpopulation doesnt help. But this isnt something you can fix with something like criticism of western intervention. Itll just have to be allowed to wash away with time as influence of good education and lowering levels of poverty(hopefully) .
Believe it or not, their is actually far more popular among educated youths than he is among the elderly or religious extremists who grew entirely in the shadow of the big political party.
And as a half latino, i can tell you the 'racism' there doesnt have shit on what we have here. Yes at times youll be made to feel different but ill be damned if i ever even got a bad stare because of my nationality or skin color let alone go through shit thats been going on here of late.

I've always been curious to hear the demonetization experience from someone who was living in India at the time.

I was there when it happened. In the city i was in people had hassles for a day or two and then switched to cards and digital payments entirely which isnt nearly as prevalent as it is here.
Cant speak for the suburban regions tho.

VeeP

I can't comment since I wasn't living there at the time, but I was talking to my friends before and after the whole demonetization thing happen.

When it was first announced, the general response I had was it was a good thing for the country overall.

But as the weeks went by, they became more and more annoyed. Bank lines were super long, and the banks would often close and/or run out of money. So people would have to stand in line multiple times per week.

My friends all come from middle class families, but imagine the problems with lower class. There's women who hide their money from their husband, what happens to that money? This happened during winter, where a lot of people had arranged marriages. How is the wife going to be treated if her family can't pay the dowry?

I remember I was talking to my one of my friends, and she told me it was a hassle to just get milk. All she had was the new 500 bill, and a few stores wouldn't accept that because it would require too much change.

So if I had to summarize what they thought about it: Good Idea, Poor Execution.

I'm curious to see if anyone else has a different take on it though.

Top Bottom