• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are women like this?

Elcid

Banned
KiJCler.png

Then show your damn feet NOW you wench :messenger_pouting::messenger_pouting::messenger_pouting:
So sad my thread got closed before a brap brap response.

Like ok lol, but it just comes across as mental gymnastics to me to ignore the 98% and say that it really is more common than people want to believe.
If you thought I'd argue that feet fetish is as common as boobs or ass fetish, yeah, certainly not.

But it's common enough to be a sizable mass of people.

That one was especially crazy.

Life must be hell with a bitch like that.

I wont say that she wouldnt find a Russian/eastern european guy like Jorge to push around because anything is possible but she would most likely be wearing a black eye if she tried that attitude here. It's kinda common knowledge here that girls can treat western men like shit because they know most of them would be too scared to hit them

I'm very curious about Stiflers Mom Stiflers Mom experience, i was actually thinking to write up a bunch of tips for dating a Russian girl, but i didnt.

So was she bitchy high maintenance of just regular crazy? You mentioned she was from Siberia, was she Russian Russian or Russian asian? Country girls are usually easy going and if you can get a pretty one good wives, with city girls being the real crazies.

Just came back from that Tinderdate. Was the worst Tinderdate I ever had.
Honestly, what's wrong with russian women?

Ok so i just watched a bunch of english language youtube on dating a russian girl and this is probably the most accurate i found and its jokenly called why NOT to date a russian

The part from 2:32 is very very fucking accurate, if it didnt go well Stiffy my mate its most likely cos she was pushing you hard to see if you can go the distance. I have said it before, russian girls make terrible girlfriends but amazing wives and mothers.

Was she hot? Let’s hear the deets
36 years old, dark hair and blue eyes. A bit weird chin/mouth area though.
Pretty, but I could imagine that fading fast in the next few years.
It was not the kind of beauty that stays. Which I find the case with a lot of slavic woman. They are super cute while young, but mostly don't age well.

Only if you're a beta male.
Or a complete dumbfuck that wants to spend his life wasting energy for bullshit like that instead of being with a good woman because you don't have other options.

I'm very curious about Stiflers Mom Stiflers Mom experience, i was actually thinking to write up a bunch of tips for dating a Russian girl, but i didnt.

So was she bitchy high maintenance of just regular crazy? You mentioned she was from Siberia, was she Russian Russian or Russian asian? Country girls are usually easy going and if you can get a pretty one good wives, with city girls being the real crazies.
Russian russian.

For first two hours we had a nice discussion about our jobs and general life, but then over the last thirty minutes (when we are already getting a little drunk) she basically told me how angry she was about me seeming so disinterested when we were chatting, and that she almost didn't want to meet me, because she needs to be "treated like a russian woman" and not "like a modern german woman".

She told me stuff like that she expects of a man that hits her up in a club that she says "no" to to hit her up again, and only then she will give him a chance because he persevered.

Well, then I asked her why she is sitting here with me, who treated her so chaddish and indifferent, for which she had no real answer to but went on that I know that she is russian, and I should automatically do things like take care of her, helping her into her jacket, holding doors open for her, carry her drinks when we went from the inside of the bar to the outside, pay for everything, etc..

I listened to this diatribe for a while, but I then expained her in a friendly way for a minute why this won't work, stood up, and left (we had already payed at that point, anyway).

That shocked face of hers at that moment was priceless, lol.

For me that sounded like a little girl that wants a lot of things for Christmas and likes talking about that and why she deserves to be given these. But I really didn't see WHY I should treat her like this, with a lame behaviour like that, and her being beyond her best years anyway.

Last edited:
36 years old, dark hair and blue eyes. A bit weird chin/mouth area though.
Pretty, but I could imagine that fading fast in the next few years.
It was not the kind of beauty that stays. Which I find the case with a lot of slavic woman. They are super cute while young, but mostly don't age well.

Or a complete dumbfuck that wants to spend his life wasting energy for bullshit like that instead of being with a good woman because you don't have other options.

Russian russian.

For first two hours we had a nice discussion about our jobs and general life, but then over the last thirty minutes (when we are already getting a little drunk) she basically told me how angry she was about me seeming so disinterested when we were chatting, and that she almost didn't want to meet me, because she needs to be "treated like a russian woman" and not "like a modern german woman".

She told me stuff like that she expects of a man that hits her up in a club that she says "no" to to hit her up again, and only then she will give him a chance because he persevered.

Well, then I asked her why she is sitting here with me, who treated her so chaddish and indifferent, for which she had no real answer to but went on that I know that she is russian, and I should automatically do things like take care of her, helping her into her jacket, holding doors open for her, carry her drinks when we went from the inside of the bar to the outside, etc..

I listened to this diatribe for a while, but I then expained her in a friendly way for a minute why this won't work, stood up, and left (we had already payed at that point, anyway).

That shocked face of hers at that moment was priceless, lol.

For me that sounded like a little girl that wants a lot of things for Christmas and likes talking about that and why she deserves to be given these. But I really didn't see WHY I should treat her like this, with a lame behaviour like that, and her being beyond her best years anyway.

mehhhh, women from here like to be treated like women stiffy, i guess its a cultural thing you cant accommodate? To be honest the fact she was telling you what she expected was pretty nice of her, she was interested for sure. Opening doors, putting their coats on them, paying for dinner etc is standard here and its just what men do.

Girls from here like men to be men and to be treated like women. Gender roles are very clear.

I honestly think you have done yourself a disservice by not trying harder. I was really expecting something worse but from what you describe she seems like a pretty normal girl to me.

I honestly think you have done yourself a disservice by not trying harder. I was really expecting something worse but from what you describe she seems like a pretty normal girl to me.
I felt it was super lame that she felt she needed to tell me all that bullshit. So yeah, like she pointed out a lot it's probably a cultural thing.

I had been dating (and having sex with) a couple of girls from Ukraine and Kasachstan though, and they were really nice and warm, caring and cool.

This one just felt super entitled, but didn't deliver herself.

Pass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom