• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are women like this?

Mossybrew

Well I know kinks and fetishes kinda fall into that cliche about driving - anyone who drives faster than you is a maniac and anyone who drives slower is a moron. But still I've never understood the foot thing, never met anyone in RL who was into it, kinda one of those things you see in a movie or show once in a while and have to believe it's just a made up thing.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
This isn't a gender thing, a lot of people turn their noses at other people's kinks, even though they have their own. Kink circles have worked hard to encourage people to be tolerant of others, but not everyone who has a kink travels in kink circles.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I'm against kinkshaming, except for when it comes to feet fetishes.

People who are into feet deserve all the corns in the world!
Fixed that for you, you put the 's' at the wrong end of the word.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm into some stuff, but I just don't think I can ever get into feet. I'm grossed out by them.

I did have a girlfriend in high school use her feet on me when we were sitting on a couch. I didn't ask for it and it was unexpected, but you think I told her to stop?

Stop generalizing. I don't have a foot fetish but mine once sent a girl straight out the door. I started licking her armpits and she got in a tizzy saying it's dirty. Curiously, my ex loved when I did it.

brap

Banned
9bxhgzlig8d31.jpg

KiJCler.png

Feet guys are the worst. Like they are so brazen, and like don't let up. The amount of fucking complete randos who have asked me for fucking feet pics is asinine.
Then show your damn feet NOW you wench :messenger_pouting::messenger_pouting::messenger_pouting:

Well I know kinks and fetishes kinda fall into that cliche about driving - anyone who drives faster than you is a maniac and anyone who drives slower is a moron. But still I've never understood the foot thing, never met anyone in RL who was into it, kinda one of those things you see in a movie or show once in a while and have to believe it's just a made up thing.

For me, it depends on the feet. Like, sometimes I am at the beach and I spot totally plain women with absolutely amazing feet and can't help but ogle at them from afar.

Must be that fibonacci golden ratio but with feet.

brap

Banned
Stop generalizing. I don't have a foot fetish but mine once sent a girl straight out the door. I started licking her armpits and she got in a tizzy saying it's dirty. Curiously, my ex loved when I did it.

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    "he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles"
Origin

late Middle English: via Latin from Greek huperbolē (see hyperbola).

BigBooper

Some kinks should be shamed. Some things deserve to be made fun of to deter people from doing it. You don't have to agree with it, though. Keep up your depravity.

Melon

Banned
I've never met a girl who didn't like getting her toes sucked

I can't even get a pedicure because when anything touches my feet it sends me into a fight or flight mode and I start kicking. If someone were to suck my toes they would probably get a black eye, not intentionally, it's just an involuntary response for me. Nothing wrong with anyone else enjoying it, though.

I just like making fun of my son, brap brap .

Ornlu

Banned
I can't even get a pedicure because when anything touches my feet it sends me into a fight or flight mode and I start kicking. If someone were to suck my toes they would probably get a black eye, not intentionally, it's just an involuntary response for me. Nothing wrong with anyone else enjoying it, though.

It Doesn't Effect My Baby | Know Your Meme

Last edited:

bucyou

how does it feel to be the weird one in a thread about worshipping feet?

GeorgPrime

Banned
Woman going to like my feet.... run down from 5 years in 5 star event service. I even destroyed my shoes walking. I dont even know if any doctor can fix this xD

Do a thread with a poll and let's see how common it is, you keep syaing that but I don't buy it.

How common are foot fetishes?
It's hard to say exactly how common foot fetishes are, Lehmiller says. (According to Psychology Today, they're among the most common sexual fetishes.)

"The best source I can cite would be the data I collected for my book Tell Me What You Want," Lehmiller says. "I found that 14% of my participants reported having had a sexual fantasy before in which feet or toes played a prominent role."

"It’s important to note that just because someone has fantasized about feet before doesn’t necessarily mean that they have a fetish for feet—just that they’ve been turned on by the idea of feet at least once," he adds. "So while about 1 in 7 people reported having had a foot fantasy before, the number who have a true fetish for feet, in the sense of being primarily or only attracted to feet, is likely much smaller than that."

Here's the breakdown of how many people had fantasized about feet before, broken down into different groups:

• 5% of heterosexual women
  • 18% of heterosexual men
  • 11% of lesbian and bisexual women
  • 21% of gay and bisexual men.
"So men and persons who identify as anything other than heterosexual are more likely to have fantasized about feet," Lehmiller says.

A global survey conducted by the sex toy company Lelo further confirmed that feet are a big deal in the sack, beating out hands, hair and even breasts as the top body part.

‘As far as we can tell, it’s always been common, and references to it appear in early literature and art across the world,’ says Stuart Nugent, the brand’s sex expert.

Nymphae

Banned

"The best source I can cite would be the data I collected for my book Tell Me What You Want," Lehmiller says. "I found that 14% of my participants reported having had a sexual fantasy before in which feet or toes played a prominent role."

"It’s important to note that just because someone has fantasized about feet before doesn’t necessarily mean that they have a fetish for feet—just that they’ve been turned on by the idea of feet at least once," he adds. "So while about 1 in 7 people reported having had a foot fantasy before, the number who have a true fetish for feet, in the sense of being primarily or only attracted to feet, is likely much smaller than that."

Likely "much smaller" than 1 in 7 derived from Kinsey Institute fetish researcher's data from one survey for his own fetish book. Is that more common than people think? It's a absolute small minority is all I've been saying and the data appears to bear that out, although like I said I also believe the studies likely skew towards positivity for various reasons (the people who are inclined to take fetsih surveys, where the survey was taken, etc.)

I will buy you gold if you make a thread asking the question "Are you sexually attracted to feet: Yes/No", and you get more than 1 in 14 that say yes. And this place is full of deviants lol :messenger_winking:

Likely "much smaller" than 1 in 7 derived from Kinsey Institute fetish researcher's data from one survey for his own fetish book. Is that more common than people think? It's a absolute small minority is all I've been saying and the data appears to bear that out, although like I said I also believe the studies likely skew towards positivity for various reasons (the people who are inclined to take fetsih surveys, where the survey was taken, etc.)

I will buy you gold if you make a thread asking the question "Are you sexually attracted to feet: Yes/No", and you get more than 1 in 14 that say yes. And this place is full of deviants lol :messenger_winking:
I was actually a bit surprised by that high number in that survey, and I don't really believe that.
My personal guess is much lower than that. Around 2-4% who are into it. Which is still A LOT of people.

It's definitely not that niche you talk it into.

(and no, I won't make a thread about this :D . There is already too much about this topic right now on GAF, and this will be my last post about it for a while)

Nymphae

Banned
I was actually a bit surprised by that high number in that survey, and I don't really believe that.
My personal guess is much lower than that. Around 2-4% who are into it. Which is still A LOT of people.

It's definitely not that niche you talk it into.

(and no, I won't make a thread about this :D . There is already too much about this topic right now on GAF, and this will be my last post about it for a while)

I've always simply maintained that the vast majority of people are not into it, and that does seem to be the case, yet me saying that is typically responded to defensively with "it's more common that you think!" or "yeah well your vag and butt stuff is just as bad!". It's fine to like niche stuff, I'm just saying lets be realistic about it.

I've always simply maintained that the vast majority of people are not into it..

Well, the vast majority of people is not into anything.
The question is more if it's a group of people that are large enough to count.

And seeing that maybe every 20th person might be into that thing, it's a group large enough to count.

I have read somewhere that homosexuals make up around 5% of the population, and I'd certainly say gay people are definitely not niche.

Even only 2% of the world population are a few hundred million.

Nymphae

Banned
Well, the vast majority of people is not into anything.

I would feel comfortable stating that the vast majority of heterosexual men are into vanilla PIV intercourse whereas I am positive that is not the case with feet. I don't know what you're trying to argue really, we basically agree on numbers.

Even only 2% of the world population are a few hundred million.

Like ok lol, but it just comes across as mental gymnastics to me to ignore the 98% and say that it really is more common than people want to believe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom