• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Fall TV shows will you be watching? - 2012 Edition

Has anyone been watching "The Hour"? The second episode of Season 2 aired on BBC America this week, and I swear it's the most underrated show on TV right now. I never see anyone talking about it, yet I'd put the writing/acting right up there with Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

I've seen every episode. I think it is a pretty good show. It's like a good version of The Newsroom. The 3 main people do a little too much of the legwork in the show though. Seems unrealistic to me.

- The premiere of "Banshee" is set for January 11th on Cinemax:
Cinemax‘s new drama series Banshee, executive produced by Alan Ball, will debut on Friday, January 11 at 10 PM. The action series starring Antony Starr as an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, Pa., where he continues his criminal activities, was originally developed at HBO before migrating to sister network Cinemax. Jonathan Tropper, David Schickler, Peter Macdissi, Ball and director Greg Yaitanes executive produce the 10-episode series, which co-stars Ivana Milicevic, Ulrich Thomsen, Frankie Faison, Hoon Lee, Rus Blackwell and Matt Servitto.

Beth Cyra

So I've been watching Chicago Fire.

Don't know how many others on Gaf are, but this is the first show in years that I've liked. Thing is KC and Gabby are some of the worst pieces of garbage in existence.

However I love some of the other characters. Shay and Kelly bromance is wonderful and I'm really into how their friendship grows. Chief is super badass and even Mills who I thought I would hate at Eps 1 has really grown on me.

My god though, KC and Gabby, awful and the writing just takes a dive anytime these two get on the screen.

Top Bottom